Dec 07, 2013 Celebrate the end of the 2013 Grand Prix season at the Grand Prix Finale and Awards Breakfast. The event features a fun one-mile prediction run followed by an awards breakfast to recognize Grand Prix and volunteer award recipients. The events are open to everyone.
Jan 01, 2014 Start the New Year off on the right foot at the Resolution Run 5K and 10K. This family-friendly event offers something for the whole family, including a One Mile Fun Run and Kilometer Kids Dash. Even better--the 11:00 am start time lets you sleep in after ringing in the New...
Jan 09, 2014 Come mix and mingle with members and friends of Atlanta Track Club at the 2014 Annual Social on Thursday, January 9 at the Foundry at Puritan Mill.
Jan 25, 2014 The Atlanta Track Club’s Women on the Move Training Program is a women's-only 5K training program that prepares walkers, run/walkers, and runners for the Atlanta Women’s 5K in March. The goal of the program is to provide a fun, motivating running environment that helps...
- resultsNovember 28, 2013 | Atlanta Half Marathon and Thanksgiving Day 5K
- resultsNovember 06, 2013 | Kilometer Kids Fun Run
- resultsNovember 02, 2013 | 2013 Fall Distance Run
- resultsOctober 27, 2013 | 2013 Atlanta Marathon, 10 Mile, 5K, and Fun Run
- resultsOctober 23, 2013 | Kilometer Kids Fun Run
- resultsOctober 19, 2013 | 2013 Haunted Hustle Cross Country 5K
- resultsOctober 09, 2013 | Kilometer Kids Fun Run
- resultsOctober 05, 2013 | 2013 Cartersville 10K
Dedicated to inspire and engage the community to achieve health and fitness through running.» more about us
GEORGIA NATIVES GERAINT DAVIES AND JILL HORST CLAIM VICTORY AT THE 2013 ATLANTA HALF MARATHON
Atlanta Track Club will award $166,900 to the 25 local nonprofit organizations that participated in the Adopt a Marathon Mile program at...
EARLY LEADER J. PENNY AND FIRST TIME MARATHONER MALIA MULLEN CLAIM VICTORY AT THE 2013 ATLANTA MARATHON
Looking for a calendar of local running events or interested in swapping stories with other members of the Atlanta running community? Visit the Atlanta Runner's Blog, the Atlanta Track Club's place to share training secrets, health tips, stories of inspiration and information on local events and running routes.» check it out