Feb 07, 2015 Celebrate your love of running with us at the Hearts and Soles 5K! This fast course makes for the perfect opportunity to get your 5K PR.
Feb 14, 2015 Spring is just around the corner! Come warm up for a new season at our Spring Tune-Up 8K/15K.
Feb 28, 2015 Enjoy the sights and sounds in and around Philips Arena as you race in the Atlanta Hawks Fast Break 5K. You will be joined by the Atlanta Hawks Cheerleaders, Harry the Hawk and other special guests. Upon finishing the race test your basketball skills in our Atlanta Hawks...
Mar 04, 2015 Atlanta Track Club's free, incentive-based youth running program, Kilometer Kids, focuses on inspiring Atlanta’s youth to achieve health and fitness through a fun and supportive running program, empowering children with the knowledge they need to make smart lifestyles choices.
- resultsJanuary 24, 2015 | 2015 Peachtree City 5K/10K
- resultsJanuary 08, 2015 | 2015 Annual Social
- resultsJanuary 01, 2015 | 2015 Resolution Run
- resultsDecember 06, 2014 | 2014 Grand Prix Finale and Awards Breakfast
- resultsNovember 27, 2014 | 2014 Atlanta Half Marathon and Thanksgiving Day 5K
- resultsNovember 05, 2014 | November 5 Kilometer Kids Fun Run
- resultsOctober 26, 2014 | 2014 Atlanta 10 Miler and Atlanta 5K
- resultsOctober 22, 2014 | October 22 Kilometer Kids Fun Run
Support Kilometer Kids
Kilometer Kids inspires youth to achieve health and fitness through a fun and supportive running program, empowering children with the knowledge to make smart lifestyle choices.» find out more
The AJC Peachtree Road Race has a new logo. This logo includes a stronger presence for the event name and ties in colors and shapes that...
Entries for the 2015 AJC Peachtree Road Race T-shirt design competition are being accepted beginning January 6, 2015, through February...
The 2015 Atlanta Track Club Annual Social will take place on Thursday, January 8 at the Foundry at Puritan Mill and features a live and...
Looking for a calendar of local running events or interested in swapping stories with other members of the Atlanta running community? Visit the Atlanta Runner's Blog, the Atlanta Track Club's place to share training secrets, health tips, stories of inspiration and information on local events and running routes.» check it out