Jan 01, 2015 Start the New Year on the right foot at the Resolution Run. This family-friendly event offers a distance for all ages, including a 4 Miler, 1 Mile, and Kilometer Kids Dash. Make this finish line the first of many that you'll cross this year.
Jan 08, 2015 Come mix and mingle with members and friends of Atlanta Track Club at the 2015 Atlanta Track Club Annual Social - Suits and Singlets. The event takes place on Thursday, January 8 at the Foundry at Puritan Mill. The evening will feature guest speaker Olympic Medalist and...
Jan 24, 2015 The second event in the 2015 Grand Prix Series, the Peachtree City 5K & 10K features a moderately rolling course on the golf cart paths in Peachtree City. Beat the cold, come warm up with us!
Feb 07, 2015 Celebrate your love of running with us at the Hearts and Soles 5K! This fast course makes for the perfect opportunity to get your 5K PR.
- resultsDecember 06, 2014 | 2014 Grand Prix Finale and Awards Breakfast
- resultsNovember 27, 2014 | 2014 Atlanta Half Marathon and Thanksgiving Day 5K
- resultsNovember 05, 2014 | November 5 Kilometer Kids Fun Run
- resultsOctober 26, 2014 | 2014 Atlanta 10 Miler and Atlanta 5K
- resultsOctober 22, 2014 | October 22 Kilometer Kids Fun Run
- resultsOctober 18, 2014 | 2014 Rise Up & Run 5K
- resultsOctober 08, 2014 | October 8 Kilometer Kids Fun Run
- resultsOctober 04, 2014 | 2014 Cartersville 10K
Support Kilometer Kids
Kilometer Kids inspires youth to achieve health and fitness through a fun and supportive running program, empowering children with the knowledge to make smart lifestyle choices.» find out more
Atlanta Track Club and the Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice are partnering together to help disadvantaged youth "Beat the...
Approximately 11,000 runners and walkers earned their turkey this Thanksgiving at the 2014 Atlanta Half Marathon events on Thursday,...
Amy Begley, a 2008 US Olympian, has been named as the first full-time head coach of Atlanta Track Club . Begley will lead expansion of...
Looking for a calendar of local running events or interested in swapping stories with other members of the Atlanta running community? Visit the Atlanta Runner's Blog, the Atlanta Track Club's place to share training secrets, health tips, stories of inspiration and information on local events and running routes.» check it out