The Atlanta Track Club’s Women on the Move Training Program is a women's-only 5K training program that prepares walkers, run/walkers, and runners for the Atlanta Women’s 5K in March. The goal of the program is to provide a fun, motivating running environment that helps women start their journey towards health and fitness. The series begins in late-January at various locations throughout the metro Atlanta region.
The Women on the Move Training Program includes:
- Guaranteed entry into the Atlanta Women’s 5K
- 9-week training program with weekly group runs
- Long-sleeve training team performance shirt
- Two training seminars following group runs
- Weekly training email update
Saturday Mornings: Various locations at 8:00 a.m. beginning 1/25/14.
- Alpharetta Harry's (1180 Upper Hembree Rd, Roswell, GA 30076)
- Whole Foods- Ponce de Leon (650 Ponce de Leon Ave, Atlanta, GA 30308)
- Whole Foods Duluth-Johns Creek (5945 State Bridge Rd, Duluth, GA 30097)
- Phidippides Ansley Mall (1544 Piedmont Ave NE #119, Atlanta, GA 30324)
Tuesday Morning: West Stride at 9:30 a.m. beginning 1/28/14
- West Stride (3517 Northside Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30327)- Just off I-75, exit 255
Tuesday Nights: Various locations at 6:30 p.m. beginning 1/28/14.
- Whole Foods Buckhead (77 West Paces Ferry Rd. Atlanta, GA 30305)
- Phidippides Sandy Springs (220 Sandy Springs Cir NE, Sandy Springs, GA 30328)