The Atlanta Track Club’s Women on the Move Training Series is a women's-only 5K training program that prepares novice and intermediate runners for the Atlanta Women’s 5K on Saturday, March 23. The goal of the program is to provide a fun, motivating running environment that helps women start their journey towards health and fitness. The series begins in late-January at various locations throughout the metro Atlanta region.
The Women on the Move Training Series includes:
- Guaranteed entry into the Atlanta Women’s 5K on Saturday, March 23
- 8-week training program with weekly group runs
- Long-sleeve training team performance shirt
- Two training seminars following group runs
- Weekly training email updates
- Register online here.