Compete With Us
The Atlanta Track Club Competitive Teams are perfect for eligible ATC members who enjoy racing on the road or on the track. Benefits of joining the team include:
- Opportunity to train with team members
- Opportunity to represent the ATC at local, regional and national races
- Reimbursement for travel
The objective and purpose of the ATC Competitive Teams are to:
- Promote competitive distance running and track and field.
- Promote active support of and participation in the ATC.
- Increase the visibility of the ATC at local, regional and national levels.
- Support team members in achieving their running-related goals through team participation.
- Share knowledge and experience with the running community at large.
The ATC Competitive Team
The Atlanta Track Club has five competitive teams open to eligible ATC members:
- Women’s Open Team - Open to women 39 years old and under that meet team standards.
- Women’s Masters Team - Open to women 40 years old and over that meet team standards.
- Men’s Open Team - Open to men 39 years old and under that meet team standards.
- Men’s Masters Team - Open to men 40 years old and over that meet team standards.
- Men’s and Women’s Track and Field - Open to men and women of all ages that meet team standards.