Compete With Us
Atlanta Track Club Competitive Teams are perfect for eligible Atlanta Track Club members who enjoy racing on the road or on the track. Benefits of joining the team include:
- Opportunity to train with team members
- Opportunity to represent Atlanta Track Club at local, regional and national races
- Reimbursement for travel
The objective and purpose of the Competitive Teams are to:
- Promote competitive distance running and track and field.
- Promote active support of and participation in Atlanta Track Club.
- Increase the visibility of Atlanta Track Club at local, regional and national levels.
- Support team members in achieving their running-related goals through team participation.
- Share knowledge and experience with the running community at large.
The Atlanta Track Club Competitive Team
The Atlanta Track Club has five competitive teams open to eligible members:
- Women’s Open and Masters Team - Open to women of all ages that meet team standards.
- Men’s Open Team - Open to men 39 years old and under that meet team standards.
- Men’s Masters Team - Open to men 40 years old and over that meet team standards.
- Men’s and Women’s Track and Field - Open to men and women of all ages that meet team standards.