ATLANTA - April 6, 2017 – Atlanta Track Club announced today some of the camp counselors and guest speakers for its Cross Country Camp this summer. The camp will be held at Berry College July 23-28.
The overnight camp is open to rising 7-12 grade runners of all levels and will be led by Atlanta Track Club Coaches Amy and Andrew Begley.
Counselors and guest speakers for the camp include the following Atlanta Track Club Elite team members:
- Rob Mullett, 2016 Olympian and 2015 & 2016 British National Champion in the steeplechase;
- Kirubel Erassa, 2016 U.S. Olympic Trials contender in the 5,000m;
- Bridget Lyons, 2016 U.S. Olympic Trials contender in the marathon;
- Sallie Post, 2016 U.S. Olympic Trials contender in the marathon;
- Megan Malasarte, 2015 USATF Indoor Track & Field Championships bronze medalist in the 600m;
- Jim Rosa; three-time All-American at Stanford University;
- Joe Rosa; three-time All-American at Stanford University.