Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
The fall marathon program is an 18-week program which takes place in the summer/fall that prepares participants for their fall marathon. The program will meet at favorite running trails around Atlanta.
Training will be focused on four marathon weekends
- Four groups (four coaches): 18 week programs with different start dates
- June 9 - Oct. 7: Chicago, Medtronics, St. George
- June 30 – Oct. 28: Marine Corps
- July 7 - Nov 4: Savannah, NYC
- July 14 – Nov. 10: Other
The In-Training for Fall Marathon program is geared toward the intermediate runner (Level II and III) with a goal of completing a marathon within 3-6 hours. New this fall, you will get a customized online training plan that pushes out daily workouts and is designed by a coach with inside knowledge about your specific goal event. You will have increased access to your coach with direct emails and weekly facetime at the Saturday group runs or Wednesday workouts. For more information contact us at [email protected]
|What level am I?|
|Level Two: This is for people who have participated in races in the past, but are trying to get
ready to cover the event distance. Currently running or walking 3-4 days per week.
|Level Three: This is for avid runners looking to set a new personal best. Currently running 5-7 days per week.|
Training programs are geared toward adult participants 18 and older.
Date & Time
Starts June 9, 7:00 a.m.
Saturday Location - various running trails
- May 15 Registration Opens
- June 9 - Group I Saturday training sessions begin
- June 30 - Group II Saturday training sessions begin
- July 7 - Group III Saturday training sessions begin
- July 14 - Group IV Saturday training sessions begin
- July 15 Registration closes
- $160.00 - Training only
- $235.00 - Mizuno Upgrade Package
- Includes Training and Mizuno running shoes valued at $120.00 or less. Shoes above this price point the participant would be responsible for the price difference. Bring your proof of purchase to the participating running specialty retail partner starting July 8 through the end of August to redeem your shoes.
- $75 Upgrade Package: Wish you had purchased the Mizuno Package? No worries! You can upgrade anytime during the month of July and redeem your shoes at the participating specialty running store by bringing in your e-receipt. Upgrade is for those currently registered for a fall training program not valid as stand alone purchase. Click to Upgrade
Refund Policy - Training registration is non-refundable* and non-transferable.
*Refunds considered for medical reasons only. Refund requests must be submitted with a physician's letter prior to end of registration. $25.00 processing fee will be retained.
- Participating Specialty Run Stores
- Weekly group runs with opportunity for one-on-one facetime with coaches
- Marathon Ambassadors: We will have a group of run lead ambassadors running 7-14 min/mile paces at the Saturday group runs.
- Mid-week Interval workouts
- New this season: Online Training log powered by Final Surge
- Once you register you will receive an email with instructions to sign up for the online training log.
- The dynamic workout plan is personalized to your fitness level and specific goal race and can be adjusted during the program
- You will receive daily workout email reminders
- Direct email access to a coach assigned to your specific goal event
- Weekly Training Email with training tip video content
- Entry into private Facebook Group for your goal race
- Discount on training apparel through 25% discount code for Atlanta Track Club's online store
- Discount on Road ID items
- Discount on Bauerfeind products
- Nutrition support from Good Measure Meals
- Nutrition tips and recipes throughout training log and weekly e-newsletter
- Healthy pre and post run fuel at first group training run of each month
- Discounts on Good Measure Meals meal plans and nutrition counseling services
- Online interactive support from Registered Dietitian via Facebook and recorded videos
- Additional Services
- 7:00 a.m. Saturday Locations – rotates through season
- June - Riverside Park, 575 Riverside Road, Roswell 30075
- July- Old Fourth Ward Skate Park, Eastside Beltline,830 Willoughby Way NE, Atlanta, GA 30312
- August - Silver Comet,
- September- Atlanta Track Club office, 201 Armour Drive, Atlanta 30324
- October - Riverside Park, 575 Riverside Rd, Roswell 30075
- 6:30 p.m. Wednesday Workout Location
- June 13 - August 8: Piedmont Park, Active Oval
- August 15 - November 7: Cheney Stadium, 741 Connally Street, Atlanta 30315
- Registration opens: May 15 and closes on July 31
- Saturday Group Run Schedule: 7:00 am
- Group I: Training for Marathon the weekend of October 6/7: Starts June 9
- Group II: Training for Marathon the weekend of October 27/28: Starts June 30
- Group III: Training for Marathon the weekend of November 3/4: Starts July 7
- Group IV: Training for Marathon the weekend of November 10/11: Starts July 14
- Wednesday Workout Schedule: 6:30 p.m.
- June 13 - August 8: Piedmont Park, Active Oval
- August 15 - November 7: Cheney Stadium
Become A Member
Did you know as a member of Atlanta Track Club you receive a discount on all training programs and events (except AJC Peachtree Road Race). Join today to begin receiving discounts and the many other benefits of membership!