Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
Hosted by Atlanta Track Club in partnership with the Georgia Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association, this clinic will provide Georgia high school and middle school coaches the educational tools and resources to strengthen track and cross country programs.
2018 Featured Speakers
- Gail Devers: 100m, 4x100m & 100mh
- 3-time Olympic Champion
- 9-time World Champion
- National T&F Hall of Fame
- Joe Franklin: Distance & Cross Country
- University of New Mexico
- 2015 & 2017 NCAA XC Champs
- 8-time Top 10 NCAA finishes, Individual NCAA Champion
- Kyle Hierholzer: Jumps & Combined Events
- Co-Coach ALTIS, Jumps and Combined events
- Coached Olympic Qualifiers, World Youth and Pro Medalists, and NCAA All-Americans
- Founder KR Performance
- Brooks Johnson: Sprints & Hurdles
- Olympic Coach: 1960-2016
- Athletes: Willie Mays, Justin Gatlin, David Oliver, &Tiffany William
- Additional speakers will include local high school and college coaches. 2018 Speaker List and Schedule
Date & Time
January 12 & 13, 2018
Atlanta Track Club
- $68 for current GATFXCCA members
- $75 for non-members
- $90 for Event Day Registration
Coaches who are members of the GATFXCCA will receive a 10% discount on their registration fee (contact Cathi Monk for discount code). A box lunch and coach's packet will be included with registration.
Coaches who wish to pay by check should contact Enrique Tomas to arrange payment. Only School/Booster Club Checks will be accepted. No personal checks. All Credit Card Payments should be made online. Check Payment
Arrangements for check payments need to be in place by January 10, 2018. Contact Enrique Tomas to arrange check payment. Coaches who miss this deadline must pay the onsite fee of $90 per registration. Payment will be collected at the door.
- GATFXCCA member discount will not be available on event day.
- Online registration will remain open until January 10.
Friday, January 12
- 3:00 – 5:45 p.m. Friday Sessions 1 & 2 (all sessions are 50 minutes long)
- 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. Coaches Social
Saturday, January 13
- 7:00 a.m. – Check In Opens
- 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Morning Sessions
- 12:00 p.m. – Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. - GHSA Rules Clinic
- 1:45 - 4:00 p.m. Afternoon Sessions & Coaches Panels
Participating clinicians consist of local, regional, and national experts, and Olympic coaches from around the country. Sprints, jumps, throws and distance events will all be represented in the clinics. 2018 Speaker List and Schedule
Georgia Coaches Association
The Georgia Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association was created to advocate for sports of Track and Cross Country in the state of Georgia. Their mission is to advance cross country and track & field in Georgia. All GATFXCCA members will receive a 10% discount on the event. If you have not received your discount code, please contact the association. If you would like to join the GATFXCCA, you can click here. You have the option to join as an individual or school.
Become A Member
Join Atlanta Track Club and be part of the second largest running organization in the United States. With more than 27,000 members and more than 30 events a year, Atlanta Track Club has been dedicated to inspiring and engaging walkers and runners of all ages and abilities since 1964.