Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
Our spring marathon training program is an 18-week program that prepares participants for the Publix Atlanta Marathon on March 17, 2019. The program is great for All Levels of runners/walkers with a goal of completing a marathon within 3 to 6.5 hours. The program will meet at favorite running trails around Atlanta.
Upon registering, marathon participants will be provided with an 18-week customized online training plan that pushes out daily workouts and is designed by a coach specifically for your fitness level. You will have access to your coach with direct emails and weekly facetime at the Saturday group runs or Wednesday workouts. Training will start in the fall and guide you through the holiday season.
Date & Time
Starts November 10, 2018, 7:30 a.m.
various running trails and parks
- $160.00 Training Only
- $235.00 Mizuno Upgrade Package
Registration Cut-Off Date
January 6, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- Oct 1Registration opens
- Nov 10, 7:30 a.m. First Saturday group run
- Nov 14, 6:30 p.m. First Wednesday workout
- March 17, 7:00 a.m.Race Day - 2019 Publix Atlanta Marathon
$160.00 - Training only
$235.00 – Mizuno Upgrade Package (includes Training and Mizuno running shoes valued at $120.00 or less. Shoes above this price point the participant would be responsible for the price difference) - shoes must be redeemed before the end of January
$75 Upgrade: Wish you had purchased the Mizuno Package? No worries you can upgrade during the month of January and redeem your shoes at the participating specialty running store by bringing in your shoe coupon before the end of January. Upgrade
Refund Policy - Training registration is non-refundable* and non-transferable.
*Refunds considered for medical reasons only. Must be submitted with a physician's letter prior to January 6, 2019. $25.00 processing fee will be retained.
- Weekly group runs with opportunity for one-on-one facetime with coaches
- Marathon Ambassadors: We will have a group of run lead ambassadors running 7-14 min/mile paces at the Saturday group runs.
- Mid-week Interval workouts
- New this season: Online Training log powered by Final Surge
- Once you register you will receive an email with instructions to sign up for the online training log.
- The dynamic workout plan is personalized to your fitness level and specific goal race and can be adjusted during the program
- You will receive daily workout email reminders
- Direct email access to a coach assigned to your specific goal event
- Weekly Training Email with training tip video content
- Entry into private Facebook Group for your goal race
- Discount on training apparel through 25% discount code for Atlanta Track Club's online store
- Discount on Road ID items
- Discount on Bauerfeind products
- Nutrition support from Good Measure Meals
7:30 a.m. Saturday Locations – rotates through season
- November - Riverside Park, 575 Riverside Road, Roswell 30075
- December- Cheney Stadium, 741 Connally Rd, Atlanta 30315
- January - Old Fourth Ward Skate Park, Eastside Beltline, 830 Willoughby Way NE, Atlanta 30312
- February- Atlanta Track Club office, 201 Armour Drive, Atlanta 30324
- March – Cheney Stadium
6:30 p.m. Wednesday Workout Location
- November 14 –December 12 : Cheney Stadium
- January 2 - March 13: Piedmont Park, Active Oval
Become a Member
Did you know as a member of Atlanta Track Club you receive a discount on all training programs and events (except AJC Peachtree Road Race). Join today to begin receiving discounts and the many other benefits of membership!