Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
Atlanta Track Club is offering a three weekend, virtual racing opportunity. This series of races offer an opportunity to run and walk over a variety of distances, take part in some challenges and collect completion badges along the way.
Participants are encouraged to complete as many of the distances and challenges they can each weekend. Challenge finisher badges can be displayed on the virtual finisher certificate. Check out the challenge finisher badges here.
With event registration, participants will receive a virtual race pack and then by mail a swag kit including a T-shirt and finisher medal.
- Neighborhood Dash - invite a family member or friend to run or walk with you
- Half Mile
- 3200 meter
- Block Dash
- One Mile
- Park Dash - explore your local park or a new park by running or walking a lap
- 40 yard Dash
- One Mile
- Twenty Minute Test - instructions
- Football Field Mile - instructions
Where to run and walk?
You can choose any location you want to run or walk any of these distances. If you are looking for a location with distance measurements along the route here are some of our suggestions:
- Active Oval, Piedmont Park - marked every 200-meters
- Cochran Shoals Trail - marked every quarter of a mile
- Atlanta Beltline
- Silver Comet Trail
- South River Trail / Michelle Obama Trail - Panthersville
If you know of other great places to run and walk be sure to let us know!