Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
Atlanta Track Club offers a competitive youth cross country team in the fall and a competitive youth track team in the spring. The fall cross country team introduces youth to the basics of cross country through a fun-filled program aimed at developing athleticism, team building, and leadership skills. The youth track team is an opportunity to introduce kids 11-14 to competitive track and field. This inaugural track season, the team is open for to long sprinters (200m/400m), middle distance runners (400m/800m) and distance runners (1500m and up).
*Note: Team members must have valid USATF membership with association listed as Georgia and team listed as “Atlanta Track Club” to compete in USATF meets. Membership is the responsibility of the team member. CLICK HERE FOR USATF MEMBERSHIP
Date & Time
Practice begins March 6
- Mizuno singlet
- March 6 Practices start
- April 20-21 Georgia State Middle School Meet
- May 1 All-Comers Track Meet #1
- May 8 All-Comers Track Meet #2
- May 15 All-Comers Track Meet #3
- May 22 All-Comers Track Meet #4
- May 29 All-Comers Track Meet #5
- June 5 All-Comers Track Meet #6
- June 12 All-Comers Track Meet #7
Practices begin Tuesday, March 6
- Tuesdays - 4:30 p.m.
- Thursdays - 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday long runs (middle & long distance runners only) - TBD
- Cheney Stadium - 741 Connally Street SE, Atlanta, GA 30315
Cochran Shoals (weekend only) , 5450 Interstate N Pkwy, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Age Groups for 2018
- Boys & Girls ages 11-14 (born in 2003-2006)
- Team Singlet
- Training plan via Final Surge (an online program)
- Weekly workouts
- Team coordination
Become a Member
Did you know as a member of Atlanta Track Club you receive a discount on all events (except AJC Peachtree Road Race). Join today to begin receiving discounts and the many other benefits of membership!