Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to for fresh articles!
Early registration and acceptance into the AJC Peachtree Road Race
- Atlanta Track Club members have the opportunity to register for the 2016 AJC Peachtree Road Race prior to the general public. (This benefit is only available to members who join or renew by February 1, 2016.)
- Atlanta Track Club members receive a discount on all Atlanta Track Club events (except AJC Peachtree Road Race and Run Around the Park Relay)
- Free entry into Atlanta Track Club Community events (See the events here)
- These no T-shirt events are open to members for free and are perfect for those looking to compete or simply enjoy the company of other runners
- Discounts on Atlanta Track Club training programs (see available programs)
- Discounts on running merchandise
- Members enjoy discounts at participating specialty running stores throughout metro Atlanta. Enjoy a 10% discount at Big Peach Running Co., Phidippides, and West Stride. Just show your membership key fob when making your purchase.
What you Get
- Participation in the Atlanta Track Club Grand Prix Race Series
- Challenge yourself in the Grand Prix series as you complete races and earn points to qualify for age group and open division awards
- Guest passes for Atlanta Track Club community events
- Since it’s always more fun to run with people you know, all members receive (2) one-time guest passes to provide to family and friends
- Guest passes may be used at any of the Atlanta Track Club Community events
- Subscription to Wingfoot magazine
- Wingfoot magazine, Atlanta Track Club’s full-color monthly magazine and serves as a resource for metro-area running news, feature stories, calendars, race results and photos highlighting members and activities
- Social activities. Join members at various social events throughout the year including the annual member social
- Connect to other runners in your community, the "winged A" becomes an identifier when running your favorite running trails or joining group runs