Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
The 5K & 10K training program is a 16-week program which prepares participants for fall 5K & 10Ks or is a great option for the Peachtree training participants who want to maintain their fitness level through the fall.
To ensure participants are prepared, all registrants must be able to complete at the start of the program 3-5 miles (16:00 min/mile) by August 13th comfortably.
Date & Time
Starts August 13
Saturday Locations – Monthly Rotation
- 5K & 10K
- Mizuno short-sleeve shirt
- June 4 Registration Opens
- July 9 Kick Off Event
- July 30 Run/Walk Form and Posture clinic
- August 6 Run/Walk Form and Posture clinic
- August 13 Saturday group runs begin
- August 18 Midweek workouts begin
- August 31 Registration closes
- $125.00 - Training only
- Loyalty discount: $10 off for each 2016 Atlanta Track Club In-Training program you participated in this year.
- $200.00 - Mizuno Upgrade Package
- Includes Training and Mizuno running shoes valued at $120.00 or less. Shoes above this price point the participant would be responsible for the price difference. Bring your proof of purchase to the participating running specialty retail partner to redeem your shoes.
- $75 Upgrade Package: Wish you had purchased the Mizuno Package? No worries! You can upgrade anytime during the month of July and August and redeem your shoes at the participating specialty running store by bringing in your e-receipt.
- Big Peach Running Co. - Running Retail Partner
- Saturday Locations: 7:00 a.m. - Atlanta Track Club, 201 Armour Drive, Atlanta 30324 - Homebase (with rotating fieldtrips to favorite running trails)
- Midweek Workout Schedule: Thursdays 6:30pm at Piedmont Park, Active Oval
- Paced group runs
- Monthly seminars and clinics (sample topics: strength training, injury prevention, nutrition, runner safety, etc.)
- Mid-week workouts (hill training, speed and intervals)
- Training Plan with daily workout schedule
- Nutrition support from Good Measure Meals
- Short Sleeve Performance shirt
- 2016 Saturday Locations (7:00 a.m.)- Atlanta Track Club, 201 Armour Drive, Atlanta 30324 - Homebase (with rotating fieldtrips to favorite running trails)
- Registration Opens - June 4
- Kick Off Event- 7:00 a.m.– July 9th, Big Peach Running Co.-Brookhaven
- Saturday Group Run Schedule:
- 7:00 a.m. – Starts August 13th through November 19th
- Pre-Training:7:30 a.m. – July 30th and August 6th: Run/Walk Form and Posture clinic
- Midweek Workout Schedule: Thursdays 6:30 p.m. at Piedmont Park, Active Oval
- Starts August 18th through November 17th
- Seminars/clinics: Monthly Topic
Become a Member
Did you know as a member of Atlanta Track Club you receive a discount on all events (except AJC Peachtree Road Race). Join today to begin receiving discounts and the many other benefits of membership!