Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
Come celebrate the opening of SunTrust Park and the new home of the Atlanta Braves with Atlanta Track Club at the Braves Country 5K presented by Mizuno. This family friendly event offers something for the whole family including a One Mile and 50m Dash. All 5K and One Mile participants finish inside SunTrust Park with a special welcome on the scoreboard.
Each 5K registration includes a ticket to a game and a Mizuno shirt. Participants are able to choose the game they wish to attend. Choose from:
- June 10 (vs. New York Mets - 6:00 p.m. game including free post-game concert with Jake Owen)
- June 11 (vs. New York Mets)
- June 17 (vs. Miami Marlins)
Atlanta Track Club events are held rain or shine. However, the threat of lightning or other severe weather in the vicinity of the event may result in a delay or cancellation. For full details on our event policies, including weather, refunds and cancellations, click here.
Date & Time
June 10, 7:30 a.m.
SunTrust Park, Atlanta, GA
- 5k (ages 8 & older)
- One Mile (ages 7 & older/open to adults)
- 50m Dash (ages 6 & under)
- Short-sleeve Mizuno shirt
- Ticket to a select Braves game (5K only)
- FREE parking for Braves Country 5K
- Grandstand Reserved Ticket Package- $39
- Additional Grandstand Reserved Tickets- $14 per ticket
- Home Run Porch Ticket Package- $49
- Additional Home Run Porch Tickets- $24 per ticket
- One Mile- $15 ($20 on race day)
- 50m Dash- $10 ($15 on race day)
Registration Cut-Off Date
June 6 at 11:59 p.m.
Event Day Schedule
- 6:00 a.m. Number pick-up opens
- 7:30 a.m. 5K begins
- 7:40 a.m. 5K start line closes
- 8:15 a.m. 50m Dash begins
- 8:20 a.m. 5K awards ceremony
- 8:30 a.m. One Mile begins
- 8:51 a.m. 5K course closes
Race Day Registration
Providing we have not reached race capacity, we will offer registration for this event at number pick-up and on race day.
- Cost: 5K: $39 or $49 via cash or credit card, Mile: $20, Dash: $15 cash or credit card only
- Deadline to register on race day and be timed: 7:00 a.m.
Timing & Results
Unofficial results available online the afternoon of the event. Results are made official approximately two weeks after the event, after all inquires have been processed.
Your timing device for this event is the Chronotrack single use B-tag. In order to receive an accurate time, please confirm your bib is...
- Clearly visible on the front of the torso
- Unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Pinned in all four corners
- Not covered (jackets, fuel belts, etc.)
Atlanta Track Club is a member organization of both the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) & USA Track & Field (USATF) and adheres to the guidelines and rules of competition in the events Atlanta Track Club conducts & provides.
2017 Course Map coming soon!
Course time limit:
- 5K: 1 hour and 15 minutes (25 minute per mile pace)
For the safety and enjoyment of all participants, no pets, or wheeled conveyances of any kind, including baby joggers/strollers, roller/inline skates, and bicycles, are permitted on the course. Headphones are strongly discouraged.
755 Battery Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30339
Early Number Pick-Up
Thursday, June 8 & Friday, June 9, 2017
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The Mizuno Experience Center at The Battery Atlanta
Battery Avenue Southeast, Atlanta, GA 30339
- 5K Men's and women's Overall Awards
- 5K Men's and women's Masters Awards
- 5K Age Group Awards for the top three men and women in each age group (14 and under, five-year increments up to 90+)
All participants 14 and under in the One Mile Fun Run will receive a Kilometer Kids medal and all participants in the Kilometer Kids Dash will receive a ribbon.
Participant tickets and any additional tickets purchased during registration, will be handed out after the event. If you wish to be seated next to friends/family who also participated in the event, please line-up with them to receive all tickets together.
Additional tickets can also be purchased at the event (based upon availability).
Race Morning - *Free parking will be available.
*While parking is free race morning, participants will need to exit the lot after the race.
Game Parking - It is suggested you purchase your parking permit ahead of race day if you plan to park in one of the Braves' lots.
Friends and family members are allowed inside SunTrust Park at the Chophouse Gate to cheer participants on at that finish line. Spectators will be directed to specific sections by SunTrust Park employees. Spectators are asked to stay within this designated area. Spectators are not allowed on to the field.
The spectator area is also where parents of those participating in the One Mile Fun Run can meet up with their child.
Fans attending the June 10, 6:00 p.m. game are invited to stay after the game for a complimentary Jake Owen concert. Due to the addition of the 1:00 p.m. game on June 10, the Atlanta Braves are unable to offer the pre-game parade for event participants.
Volunteer with Us
Interested in giving back to the sport of running? Come volunteer with us! To learn more, please contact [email protected].
Become a Member
Did you know as a member of Atlanta Track Club you receive a discount on all events (except AJC Peachtree Road Race). Join today to begin receiving discounts and the many other benefits of membership!