Atlanta Track Club Membership
Since 1964, Atlanta Track Club has been dedicated to inspiring and engaging walkers and runners of all ages and abilities to find their own pace, and through that, achieve a level of fitness that will help to improve all aspects of their lives.
With more than 21,000 members and more than 30 events a year - including the AJC Peachtree Road Race, one of the most celebrated 4th of July traditions in the nation - Atlanta Track Club is the second largest running organization in the United States and a premier organization in promoting health and fitness.
Not already an Atlanta Track Club member? Join Atlanta Track Club during the month of September and receive 16 months of membership for the same cost as one year.
Individual ($35) - Membership benefits apply to the primary account holder
Dual ($50) - Membership benefits apply to the primary account holder and ONE other person of the same address
Family ($60) - Membership benefits apply to the primary account holder, spouse, and children under 21
- Guaranteed entry into the AJC Peachtree Road Race*
- Atlanta Track Club apparel
- Free entry into select Atlanta Track Club events
- Discounts on all paid events except the AJC Peachtree Road Race and the Run Around the Park Relay
- Discounts on all training programs
- Annual subscription to Wingfoot magazine
- Discounts at local specialty running stores
- (2) guest passes to be used at any of the Atlanta Track Club community events
*Membership must be active as of FEBRUARY 1, 11:59 pm to receive guaranteed entry into that year's AJC Peachtree Road Race
Have a question about membership? Email us.