Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to for fresh articles!
Race Number Transfer System
If for some reason you are unable to participate in the 2016 AJC Peachtree Road Race you may officially transfer your race number to another non-registered runner through our online Race Number Transfer program.
The Race Number Transfer program is available online June 15 - June 22, 2016. Additional details will be released soon about the availability of race number transfers at the Expo (Saturday, July 2 only).
Before completing the transfer process, there are a few important items to note.
- Please note that you will not be refunded/reimbursed for your original registration; any transfer compensation must be arranged between you and the transfer recipient. The recipient will be charged a $20 transfer fee to complete the transfer. Although the AJC Peachtree Road Race is not responsible for the terms of payment between parties in the transfer entry process, we do not condone the resale of registrations at elevated prices.
- Race organizers will not assign a new start wave or bib. The bib being transferred will remain the same as what was assigned.
- If the original registrant received their race number by mail, the original registrant is responsible for physically delivering the bib to the transfer recipient.
- If the original registrant planned to pick up their bib at the Expo the transfer recipient will need to visit the Peachtree Health and Fitness Expo (Georgia World Congress Center, Exhibit Hall C1, 285 Andrew Young International Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313) on Saturday, July 2 (9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.) or Sunday, July 3 (9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.). The transfer recipient will be required to show their Transfer Entry Confirmation email as proof of the transfer in order to pick up the bib.
Race Number Transfer Steps:
- Find a non-registered runner interested in officially participating in the 2016 AJC Peachtree Road Race. Race organizers for the AJC Peachtree Road Race do not participate in this part of the process but registered participants often find non-registered runners looking for an official number on the Atlanta Track Club Facebook page.
- Initiate the Race Number Transfer process here. You will need to know the name and email address of the person you are transferring your number to.
- Once form is completed by original registrant, it will generate an email to the transfer recipient. The transfer request will be valid for 72 hours from the time it was submitted.
- The transfer recipient will then need to complete the Accept Transfer form, which includes signing the race waiver. The recipient will also be required to provide a credit card to pay the transfer fee to the event.
- Once the transaction is finalized the recipient will receive an email from Marathon Guide confirming the transfer. The recipient must bring a printed copy or show the confirmation email electronically on a mobile device in order to pick up the transferred bib.