Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to for fresh articles!
Race Number Transfer System
If you are unable to participate in the 2016 AJC Peachtree Road Race, you may officially transfer your race number to another non-registered runner through our Race Number Transfer program.
The Race Number Transfer program is now closed.
If you sucessfully received a number transfer and still need to pick up your number:
- If the original registrant had their number mailed, the two parties must arrange for the bib to be physically delivered.
- If the original registrant was going to pick their number up at the Peachtree Health and Fitness Expo, the transfer recipient must come to the Expo on July 3 (9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.) to pick up the number. The transfer recipient will be required to show their Transfer Entry Confirmation and their ID to pick up the number.
Before completing the transfer process, please note:
- You will not be refunded/reimbursed for your original registration. Any transfer compensation must be arranged between you and the transfer recipient. Although the AJC Peachtree Road Race is not responsible for the terms of payment between parties in the transfer process, we do not condone the resale of registrations at elevated prices.
- The recipient will be charged a $20 transfer fee to complete the transfer.
- Race organizers will not assign a new start wave or bib. The bib being transferred will remain the same as what was assigned.
- If the original registrant received their race number by mail, he/she is responsible for physically delivering the bib to the transfer recipient.
- If the original registrant planned to pick up their bib at the Expo, the transfer recipient will need to visit the Peachtree Health and Fitness Expo (Georgia World Congress Center, Exhibit Hall C1) on Saturday, July 2 (9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.) or Sunday, July 3 (9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.). The transfer recipient will be required to show their Transfer Entry Confirmation email as proof of the transfer in order to pick up the bib.
Race Number Transfer Steps:
The Race Number Transfer System is now closed. If you successfully completed a transfer prior to the close, follow these steps to get your new bib number:
- If the original number was mailed, the original registrant is responsible for delivering the bib to the transfer recipient. Atlanta Track Club is not responsible for the number being delivered to the recipient. Delivery of the number is the responsibility of the original participant.
- If the original registrant planned to pick the bib up at the Expo, the transfer recipient must show their ID and the Transfer Entry Confirmation email as proof of the transfer to pick up the bib at the Expo on July 3. This can be printed or displayed electronically on a mobile device.