Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to for fresh articles!
If you are unable to participate in the 2017 AJC Peachtree Road Race, you may officially transfer your race number to another non-registered runner through our Race Number Transfer program. The Race Number Transfer program will be available online June 13-June 20 and July 2. Additionally, it will be available at the Peachtree Health and Fitness Expo on Sunday, July 2. Race number transfers will not be accepted on July 3.
Before completing the transfer process, please note:
- You will not be refunded/reimbursed for your original registration. Any transfer compensation must be arranged between you and the transfer recipient. Although the AJC Peachtree Road Race is not responsible for the terms of payment between parties in the transfer process, we do not condone the resale of registrations at elevated prices.
- The recipient will be charged a $20 transfer fee to complete the transfer.
- Race organizers will not assign a new start wave or bib. The bib being transferred will remain the same as what was assigned.
- If the original registrant received their race number by mail, he/she is responsible for physically delivering the bib to the transfer recipient.
- If the original registrant planned to pick up their bib at the Expo, the transfer recipient will need to visit the Peachtree Health & Fitness Expo (Georgia World Congress Center, Exhibit Hall C1) on Sunday, July 2 (10 a.m. - 7 p.m.) or Monday, July 3 (10 a.m. to 7 p.m.). The transfer recipient will be required to show their Transfer Entry Confirmation email as proof of the transfer in order to pick up the bib.
Race Number Transfer Steps:
- Find a non-registered runner interested in officially participating in the 2017 AJC Peachtree Road Race. Race organizers do not participate in this part of the process, but registered participants often find non-registered runners looking for an official number on the Atlanta Track Club Facebook page.
- To complete the transfer using the online Race Number Transfer link:
- The original registrant will initiate the Race Number Transfer HERE. You will need to know the name and email address of the person you are transferring your number to.
- Once the form is completed by the original registrant, the transfer recipient will receive an Accept Transfer form via email.
- The transfer recipient must complete the Accept Transfer form, including signing the race waiver. The recipient will also be required to provide a credit card to pay the transfer fee.
- Once the transaction is finalized, the transfer recipient will receive an email from Marathon Guide confirming the transfer.
- If the original number was mailed, the original registrant is responsible for delivering the bib to the transfer recipient. Atlanta Track Club is not responsible for the number being delivered to the recipient. Delivery of the number is the responsibility of the original participant.
- If the original registrant planned to pick the bib up at the Expo, the transfer recipient must show the Transfer Entry Confirmation email as proof of the transfer to pick up the bib at the Expo. This can be printed or displayed electronically on a mobile device.
- To complete the transfer in person at the Expo:
- The original recipient will need to first pick up their number at the Expo. If he/she cannot pick the number up, someone may do it for them using a copy of their ID and a copy of their number confirmation email.
- Once the number is picked up, visit the solutions desk to transfer the number to the new recipient. The transfer recipient will be required to sign a participant waiver and pay the $20 transfer fee.
Atlanta Track Club reserves the right to disqualify race results for anyone who has transferred their bib without going through the official online process.