Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to for fresh articles!
2017 Spring 5K In-Training (formerly In-Training for Atlanta Women's 5K) presented by Northside Hospital is a 12 week coed 5K training program that prepares walkers and runners for the Atlanta Women’s 5K the last Saturday in March or serves as pre-season In-Training for Peachtree. The goal of the program is to provide a fun, motivating running environment that helps beginner runners start their journey towards health and fitness and develops a knowledgeable runner/walker.
Registration- opens November 1
- Join or Renew your 2017 membership prior to registering for training to receive your member discount
- Registration Opens: November 1 (closes 3rd week of January) - click to Register
- Kick Off Event:
- January 4, 6:00 p.m. - West Stride
- Weekly Group Training Schedule
- Sundays 3:00 p.m. - Atlanta Track Club
- January 8 - first session
- Midweek Workout Schedule
- Wednesdays 6:30 p.m - two locations
- January 11 - March 8
- Kick-Off event - Bring a friend and Join us on January 4, 6:00 p.m.- WestStride's Wednesday group run/walk
- Sunday Locations – Atlanta Track Club, 201 Armour Dr., Atlanta 30324 - unless joining events and park fieldtrips*
- Midweek Workout Locations:
- Piedmont Park, Active Oval – coed
- Atlanta Track Club - women’s only option
Events incorporated into training
- 1/1 - Resolution Run 4 Miler, One Mile - free with training
- 2/11 - Hearts and Soles – free with training
- Register independetly for the free events, a code will be provided when race registration opens.
- $90.00 - Training
- $165.00 - Mizuno Upgrade Package (includes Mizuno running shoes valued at $120.00 or less. Shoes above this price point the participant would be responsible for the price difference)
- How do I get my shoes? Bring their receipt/confirmation email to West Stride