Decatur Family YMCA, 1100 Clairemont Ave, Decatur, GA 30030
Participants should plan to self-seed based on expected pace per mile.
- Start Wave A - 7:30 min/mile or faster
- Start Wave B - 8:30 min/mile or faster
- Start Wave C - 9:30 min/mile or faster
- Start Wave D - 10:30 min/mile or faster
- Start Wave E - 11:30 min/mile or faster
- Walker Wave - all participants walking the event
High School Students
We are offering a special race day registration rate of $5 for all high school students. You must register by 7:00 am on race day and show your high school ID to receive the discounted rate.
- Men's and women's Overall Awards
- Men's and women's Masters Awards
- Age Group Awards for the top three men and women in each age group (14 & under, five-year increments up to 80+)
Parking Map - Decatur DeKalb 4 Miler
Limited parking is available; carpooling is encouraged. There is NO PARKING at the Decatur Family YMCA or Publix on the corner of N. Decatur Rd. and Clairemont.
The Decatur Dekalb 4 Miler is the 6th event in the 2017 Atlanta Track Club Grand Prix Series presented by Piedmont Healthcare. For more information on the 2017 Grand Prix Series, please click here. Please note: Your age on December 31, 2017 is used as your base age for Grand Prix scoring. For example, if you are currently 34 years old but will be turning 35 in November, your age will appear as 35 in the standing throughout the Grand Prix season.
Volunteer with us
Interested in giving back to the sport of running? Come volunteer with us! To learn more, please email [email protected].
If you have additional questions regarding the event, please email [email protected].