Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to for fresh articles!
What is an Ambassador?
Atlanta Track Club ambassadors are energetic, active and enthusiastic members who volunteer their time to help promote Atlanta Track Club and its many member benefits. Ambassadors are volunteer leaders who assist at all four major events throughout the calendar year as well as take part in numerous activities throughout the community helping to spread the word of the Track Club.
- Must be an Atlanta Track Club for one full year before applying.
- Register and participate in 3 events per year not organized by Atlanta Track Club wearing Mizuno Atlanta Track Club apparel.
- Participate in at least 1 group training event per month not organized by Atlanta Track Club wearing Mizuno Atlanta Track Club apparel.
- Work a minimum of 4 hours at AJC Peachtree Road Race Expo, Publix Georgia Marathon Health & Fitness Expo, and 4 hours at either PNC Atlanta 10 Miler packet pick up OR Atlanta Half Marathon packet pick up at Atlanta Track Club booth.
- Be active on at least one social media channel & follow Atlanta Track Club on all social media channels you have.
- Post original social media content to promote Atlanta Track Club at least 2 times per month in addition to liking/sharing/commenting/retweeting Atlanta Track Club’s posts to boost engagement.
- Provide monthly status report to Natalie Demarko, ambassador team manager. Distribute brochures/postcards to local fitness locations on a monthly basis.
- Work at least 3 other events during Ambassador Term—event details provided with advance notice.
- Represent Atlanta Track Club in a positive manner.
Interested in Becoming an Ambassador?
If you're interested in becoming an ambassador, be sure to check back and apply in December! Be prepared to complete an application and email it in to [email protected]. In the meantime, please take time to review our Code of Conduct and Social Media Best Practices.