Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
What is an Ambassador?
Atlanta Track Club ambassadors are energetic, active and enthusiastic members who volunteer their time to help promote Atlanta Track Club and its many member benefits. Ambassadors are volunteer leaders who assist at all four major events throughout the calendar year as well as take part in numerous activities throughout the community helping to spread the word about the Track Club.
2021 Ambassador Requirements
- Must be an Atlanta Track Club for one full year before applying.
- Co-lead at least 1 group run per month organized by Atlanta Track Club wearing Mizuno Atlanta Track Club apparel. Help attract potential members/event participants to group runs.
- Participate in final social media registration pushes for AJC Peachtree Road Race, Publix Atlanta Marathon, Half Marathon & 5K, Invesco QQQ Thanksgiving Day Half Marathon, 5K, Mile & Dash, and PNC Atlanta 10 Miler & 5K.
- Work a minimum of 1 ambassador shift at AJC Peachtree Road Race Expo, America's Marathon Weekend Experience, and 1 ambassador shift at either PNC Atlanta 10 Miler number pick-up OR Invesco QQQ Thanksgiving Day Half Marathon number pick- up.
- Be active on at least two social media channels & follow Atlanta Track Club on all social media channels you have. Active is defined as at least two posts/update per week.
- Post original social media content to promote Atlanta Track Club at least 2 times per month in addition to liking/sharing/commenting/retweeting Atlanta Track Club's posts to boost engagement.
- Provide a monthly status report to Meaghan Leon, Ambassador Manager, via Volunteer Local. Due the last day of each month.
- Volunteer at other Ambassador led grassroots marketing events throughout the year. This includes, but is not limited to 2 health expos, music festivals, and community events.
- Represent Atlanta Track Club in a positive manner.
2021 Ambassador Benefits
entry into 2022 PNC 10 Miler and the 2022 QQQ Thanksgiving Day Half Marathon as part of the 2022 Triple Peach Series presented by Mizuno.
- Free Atlanta Track Club Membership for 1 year.
- Incentives for membership referrals.
- Reimbursement for travel expenses when applicable.
- Website recognition as part of the Ambassador Team.
- Social media spotlight as a team member.
- Atlanta Track Club apparel (Mizuno shoes-up to $150 value, Mizuno short sleeve/long sleeve, Running City USA hat, Bag).
Interested in becoming an Ambassador?
If you're interested in becoming a 2021 Atlanta Track Club Ambassador review all position requirements above and note the application dates listed below. The application will include both an online application along with a video submission to show your personality and why you believe you should be a part of the team. Application links will be posted here and on Atlanta Track Club social media channels starting December 1.
*Ambassador position requirements are subject to change for 2021.
- Application opens - December 1st, 2020
- Application closes - December 31st, 2020