CHARITABLE RACE ENTRY REQUEST FORM
Atlanta Track Club accepts requests for the donation of an entry or entries to select events for use in charitable fundraising activities. While we make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible, due to the large number we only accept requests from 501(c)3 non-profit organizations and schools within the state of Georgia.
Please review the following guidelines to see if your organization qualifies.
• All requests must be submitted at least six weeks prior to your event date
• Organizations are limited to one request fulfillment per 12-month year
• All donation requests must be submitted online. Written, fax and email requests are no longer accepted.
• Organizations must support youth and adult health and fitness and schools within the state of Georgia
• Approved donations requests are sent to the non-profit organization two weeks prior to the event date
• We do not honor requests for entries used for prizes, giveaways, raffles or gifts
• We do not honor requests from churches, synagogues or other places of worship
• Entries donated by the Atlanta Track Club for use in charitable auctions cannot be sold for profit
• We do not support fundraisers to benefit an individual, family or to be used for third-party fundraising.
While we are generous with our donations, we cannot guarantee every requesting organization will receive a donation.