Guaranteed Entry into the Atlanta Journal-Constitution Peachtree Road Race
- Atlanta Track Club members receive guaranteed entry into the Atlanta Journal-Constitution Peachtree Road Race and guaranteed placement in Wave A - Wave M. Members also receive the lowest price.
- Members also receive entry into the post-race party at Park Tavern with food and refreshments. This year, participants 21 and older will receive a two beers in commemorative Peachtree cans.
- Atlanta Track Club members receive a discount on all Atlanta Track Club events and training programs. See our 2024 events calendar here.
- Free exclusive entry into Atlanta Track Club member only events as part of the Grand Prix Series presented by Summit Coffee.
- Discounts from Atlanta Track Club partners. See the complete list here.
What you Get
- Participation in the FREE and member-exclusive Atlanta Track Club Grand Prix Race Series presented by Summit Coffee. Challenge yourself in the 7 different events and earn points to qualify for age group and open division awards. More information on the Grand Prix Series here. View our 2024 Grand Prix calendar here.
- January 20 - Jerome Scales Southside 5M & 5K - College Park MARTA Station
- March 9 - Members' 10K - Smyrna
- April - Grand Prix Track 3,000m
- May/June - All Comers Shot Put
- August 3 - Decatur Dekalb 4 Miler - Decatur High School
- October 5 - Grand Prix Cross Country 5K
- December 7 - Singleton 20K Relay - Grand Prix Finale
- Guest passes for Atlanta Track Club Grand Prix Series presented by Summit Coffee
- Since it's always more fun to run with people you know, all members receive (2) one-time guest passes to provide to family and friends
- Guest passes may be used at any of the Atlanta Track Club Grand Prix Series events
- Access to expert talks, sessions and seminars on topics like proper nutrition, health and wellness and even discussions with the authors of the best books about running and walking
- Social activities. Join members at various social events throughout the year including quarterly member socials
- Connect to other runners in your community, the "winged A" becomes an identifier when running your favorite running trails or joining group runs or walks
- Join monthly group run/walks hosted by members of Atlanta Track Club Ambassador Team - find your next meet-up