Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
Early registration and acceptance into the AJC Peachtree Road Race
- Atlanta Track Club members have the opportunity to register for the AJC Peachtree Road Race prior to the general public. (This benefit is only available to members who join or renew by February 1 of that year) For details on member registration, click here.
- Atlanta Track Club members receive a discount on all Atlanta Track Club events
- Free entry into eight Atlanta Track Club Community events, those free to members (See the events here)
- Discounts on Atlanta Track Club training programs (see available programs)*
- Discounts from Atlanta Track Club partners. See the complete list here.
*Discount not available on In-Training for Peachtree
What you Get
- Participation in the Atlanta Track Club Grand Prix Race Series presented by Piedmont Healthcare. Challenge yourself in the Grand Prix series as you complete races and earn points to qualify for age group and open division awards. Must be a member to be scored in the series.
- Guest passes for Atlanta Track Club community events
- Since it’s always more fun to run with people you know, all members receive (2) one-time guest passes to provide to family and friends
- Guest passes may be used at any of the Atlanta Track Club Community events, those free to members
- Subscription to Wingfoot magazine
- Wingfoot magazine, Atlanta Track Club’s full-color monthly magazine and serves as a resource for metro-area running news, feature stories, calendars, race results and photos highlighting members and activities.
- Alter G Treadmill Access
- Social activities. Join members at various social events throughout the year including the annual member social
- Connect to other runners in your community, the "winged A" becomes an identifier when running your favorite running trails or joining group runs or walks
- Join monthly group run/walks hosted by members of Atlanta Track Club Ambassador Team - find your next meet-up
Our objective is to provide CPR/AED training and build awareness within the running community. In partnership with Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta’s Project S.A.V.E. program, members and volunteers are able to participate in regularly scheduled free CPR/AED training and practice sessions throughout the year. Upcoming classes will be posted in member and volunteer newsletters.