Guaranteed acceptance into the Atlanta Journal-Constitution Peachtree Road Race
- Atlanta Track Club members receive guaranteed entry into the Atlanta Journal-Constitution Peachtree Road Race. Capped at 60,000, the race annually sells out. Non-members register via a lottery.
- Atlanta Track Club members receive a discount on all Atlanta Track Club events and training programs.
- Free entry into Atlanta Track Club community events as part of the Grand Prix Series
- Discounts from Atlanta Track Club partners. See the complete list here.
What you Get
- Participation in the Atlanta Track Club Grand Prix Race Series. Challenge yourself in the Grand Prix series as you complete races and earn points to qualify for age group and open division awards. Must be a member to be scored in the series.
- Guest passes for Atlanta Track Club community events
- Since it's always more fun to run with people you know, all members receive (2) one-time guest passes to provide to family and friends
- Guest passes may be used at any of the Atlanta Track Club Community events, those free to members
- Subscription to Wingfoot Magazine, Atlanta Track Club's full-color monthly magazine which serves as a resource for metro-area running news, feature stories, calendars, race results and photos highlighting members and activities.
- Access to expert talks, sessions and seminars on topics like proper nutrition, health and wellness and even discussions with the authors of the best books about running and walking.
- Social activities. Join members at various social events throughout the year including quarterly member socials
- Connect to other runners in your community, the "winged A" becomes an identifier when running your favorite running trails or joining group runs or walks
- Join monthly group run/walks hosted by members of Atlanta Track Club Ambassador Team - find your next meet-up
Our objective is to provide CPR/AED training and build awareness within the running community. In partnership with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta's Project S.A.V.E. program, members and volunteers are able to participate in regularly scheduled free CPR/AED training and practice sessions throughout the year. Upcoming classes will be posted in member and volunteer newsletters.