Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
Join us as we celebrate women and fitness at the Northside Hospital Atlanta Women's 5K on Saturday, April 14, 2018 for a day designed for women. Atlanta Track Club is excited to host this event at the refurbished Cheney Stadium which served as the warm-up facility for track and field athletes at the 1996 Olympic Games. With the special mother-daughter and sister team award categories, finishers medals and flowers at the finish line and a women's-fit Mizuno performance shirt, the Northside Hospital Atlanta Women's 5K is the perfect event for women and girls ages 8 & older.
Date & Time
April 14, 8:00 a.m.
- 5K (ages 8 & older; Women only)
- Short-sleeve women's cut Mizuno performance shirt
- Finisher's medal
- Long-stem rose
- $20 through 1/7/18
- $25 through 2/4/18
- $30 through 3/31/18
- $40 through 4/11/18
- $45 on race day
Registration Cut-Off Date
April 11, 2018 at 11:59 p.m.
Event Day Schedule
- 6:30 a.m. Number pick-up opens
- 7:30 a.m. Deadline to register, be timed & in results
- 8:00 a.m. 5K Start
- 8:15 a.m. Start line closes
- 9:30 a.m. Course closes
Race Day Registration
- Cost: $45 cash or credit card only (unless event sells out)
- Deadline to register and be timed: 7:30 a.m.
T-shirt sizing and availability canot be guaranteed for those registering on race day.
Timing & Results
Unofficial results available online the afternoon of the event. Results are made official approximately two weeks after the event, after all inquires have been processed.
Your timing device for this event is the Chronotrack single use B-tag. In order to receive an accurate time, please confirm your bib is...
- Clearly visible on the front of the torso
- Unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Pinned in all four corners
- Not covered (jackets, fuel belts, etc.)
Atlanta Track Club is a member organization of both the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) & USA Track & Field (USATF) and adheres to the guidelines and rules of competition in the events Atlanta Track Club conducts & provides.
Course map coming soon!
Course time limit:
- 5K: 1 hour and 15 minutes (25 minute per mile pace)
Any participant still on the course after the course time limit is reached will be asked to move to the sidewalk and will not have event services available.
For the safety and enjoyment of all participants, no pets, or wheeled conveyances such as baby joggers, strollers, roller/inline skates, and bicycles, are permitted on the course. Headphones are strongly discouraged.
741 Connally Street SE
Atlanta, GA 30315
Looking for a way to further challenge yourself on race day? Consider signing up for our Team Competition. Team brackets are listed below. As part of a team you will still receive individual results, as well as your cumulative time for the team you sign up for. In registration you will have three options - register as an individual, join existing team, or create new team. To join/create a team you will be prompted to type in the team name.
- Sister/sister team (two members, any age)
- Mother/daughter team (two members, any age) *Laura Murphy Award
- Open Women Team (four members, any age)
- Masters Women Team (four members, all members age 40+)
- Grandmasters Women Team (four members, all members age 50 )
Teams that are not full on race day will not be included in the team competition results. Additionally, any changes to teams must be made by Friday, March 24 at 2:00 p.m. Please email [email protected] with changes. Teams with the fastest cumulative times within their division will win. ?
Race Number Pick-Up
Save time on race morning and come to early number pick-up at West Stride on the Thursday and Friday before the event.
3517 Northside Pkwy. #11, Atlanta, GA 30327 (I-75 at West Paces Ferry)
Thursday, April 12: 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday, April 13: 9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Ample FREE parking for early race number pick-up is available at the West Stride shopping center. For those of you unable to make it to early race number pick-up, your race number and shirt will be available on race morning.
- Overall, masters, and grandmasters champions
- Top three open teams
- Top two masters teams
- Top grandmasters team
- Top Laura Murphy Award mother/daugher team
- Top sister/sister team
- Age Group Awards for the top three women in each age group for the 5K (14 & younger, 5-year increments up to 80 & older).
Volunteer with us
Interested in giving back to the sport of running? Come volunteer with us! To learn more, please email [email protected].
If you have additional questions regarding the event, please email [email protected].
Become A Member
Did you know as a member of Atlanta Track Club you receive a discount on all events (except AJC Peachtree Road Race). Join today to begin receiving discounts and the many other benefits of membership!