Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
Celebrate the 2018 baseball season at SunTrust Park and the new home of the Atlanta Braves with Atlanta Track Club at the Braves Country 5K presented by Mizuno. This family friendly event offers something for the whole family including a One Mile and 50m Dash. All 5K and One Mile participants finish inside SunTrust Park with a special welcome on the scoreboard.
Each 5K registration includes a ticket to a game and a Mizuno shirt. Participants are able to choose the game they wish to attend. Choose from:
- June 2 vs Washington Nationals (participants attending the June 2 game are invited to participate in the pregame parade. Wear your race shirts and lineup at the 3rd Base Ramp, across from Section 135/137 beginning at 2:45 p.m.)
- June 3 vs Washington Nationals
- June 16 vs San Diego Padres
Check out these exclusive deals & offers available to participants!
The El Felix
Will open their taco truck on race day from 8 a.m. - 10 a.m. and will serve delicious breakfast items including tacos and more.
Sugarboo & Co.
Will open at 9 a.m. on race day and offer a 15% discount when participants show their race bib.
FEED Fried Chicken and Such
Will open at 9 a.m. on race day to serve chicken & waffles, along with a mimosa special.
Will open at 8:30 a.m. on race day and offer $25 off your purchase when you show your race bib.
In addition, participants can show their race bib on May 31 and June 1 (race number pick-up) to also receive $25 off.
Will open at 10 a.m. on race day. Present your race bib and receive 10% off licensed H-D merchandise?. This offer is valid June 2 2018 only.
*In stock, regular priced merchandise only. See store for details
Will open at 8 a.m. on race day and offer a free stadium bag to participants. There will also be the chance to meet and greet with Orthopedic providers.
Will open at 8 a.m. on race day and will receive a complimentary pair of house brand shades when you show your race bib. In addition, you’ll receive 10% off a purchase of up to $50, $10 off a purchase of $50 or more and $25 off a purchase of $200 or more.
Omni Hotel at The Battery Atlanta
Show your bib at Achie's on race day and get a complimentary same-day pass to access Omni Hotel at The Battery Atlanta's rooftop pool and 582 Waterside Lounge & Bar.
Braves Clubhouse Store
Show your bib or race shirt on June, 2, 3 or 16 and receive a 10% discount. *Discount excludes game used and autographed memorabilia.
Atlanta Track Club events are held rain or shine. However, the threat of lightning or other severe weather in the vicinity of the event may result in a delay or cancellation. For full details on our event policies, including weather, refunds and cancellations, click here.
Date & Time
June 2, 7:30 a.m.
- 5K (ages 8 & older)
- One Mile (ages 6 & older/open to adults)
- 50m Dash (ages 6 & under)
- Short-sleeve Mizuno shirt
- Ticket to a select Braves game (5K only)
- FREE parking for Braves Country 5K
- Grandstand Reserved Ticket Package- $39
- Additional Grandstand Reserved Tickets- $14 per ticket
- Home Run Porch Ticket Package- $49
- Additional Home Run Porch Tickets- $24 per ticket
- One Mile- $15 ($20 on race day)
- 50m Dash- $10 ($15 on race day)
Event Day Schedule
- 6:00 a.m. Number pick-up opens
- 7:00 a.m. Deadline to register, be timed & in results
- 7:30 a.m. 5K begins
- 7:45 a.m. 5K start line closes
- 8:15 a.m. 50m Dash begins
- 8:20 a.m. 5K awards ceremony
- 8:30 a.m. One Mile begins
- 9:00 a.m. 5K course closes
Race Day Registration
- Cost: cash or credit card only (unless event sells out)
- 5K - $39 or $49
- One Mile: $20
- 50m Dash: $15
- Deadline to register on race day and be timed: 7:00 a.m.
T-shirt sizing and availability cannot be guaranteed for those registering on race day.
Timing & Results
Unofficial results available online the afternoon of the event. Results are made official approximately two weeks after the event, after all inquires have been processed.
Your timing device for this event is the Chronotrack single use B-tag. In order to receive an accurate time, please confirm your bib is...
- Clearly visible on the front of the torso
- Unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Pinned in all four corners
- Not covered (jackets, fuel belts, etc.)
Atlanta Track Club is a member organization of both the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) & USA Track & Field (USATF) and adheres to the guidelines and rules of competition in the events Atlanta Track Club conducts & provides.
Course time limit:
- 5K: 1 hour and 15 minutes (25 minute per mile pace)
- One Mile: 25 minutes
For the safety and enjoyment of all participants, no pets, or wheeled conveyances* of any kind, including baby joggers/strollers, roller/inline skates, and bicycles, are permitted on the course. Headphones are strongly discouraged.
*Strollers are permitted in the One Mile only
755 Battery Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30339
Early Number Pick-Up
Thursday, May 31 & Friday, June 1, 2018
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
The Mizuno Experience Center at The Battery Atlanta
Battery Avenue Southeast, Atlanta, GA 30339
Parking for Number Pick-up at the Mizuno Experience Center:
Participants can park in the Red Deck located at 2565 Circle 75 Parkway SE. Participants will have two to four hours of free parking available depending on time of day. Parking rates are posted as you enter the Red Deck.
Overall awards are based on gun time and overall winners are not eligible for age group awards. ? Age group awards are based on net time.
- 5K Men's and women's Overall Awards
- 5K Men's and women's Masters Awards
- 5K Age Group Awards for the top three men and women in each age group (10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, five-year increments up to 90+)
Participant tickets and any additional tickets purchased during registration, will be handed out at the event. If you wish to be seated next to friends/family who also participated in the event, please line-up with them to receive all tickets together.
Participants can choose from:
- June 2 vs Washington Nationals (Participants attending this game are invited to participate in the pregame parade. Wear your race shirt and lineup at the 3rd Base Ramp, across from Section 135/137 beginning at 2:45 p.m.)
- June 3 vs Washington Nationals
- June 16 vs San Diego Padres
Additional tickets can also be purchased at the event (based upon availability).
Race Morning - *Free parking will be available.
East Lot 31 - 320 Interstate North Parkway
East Lot 43 - 3100 Interstate North Cir SE
*While parking is free race morning, participants will need to exit the lot after the race.
Game Parking - It is suggested you purchase your parking permit ahead of race day if you plan to park in one of the Braves' lots.
Athletes With Disabilities
In order to serve all our athletes, Atlanta Track Club offers opportunities for Athletes With Disabilities (AWD). If you are an AWD and interested in participating in Braves Country 5K presented by Mizuno, please email [email protected], to discuss what reasonable accommodations can be made based on your specific needs. Atlanta Track Club officials will provide reasonable accommodation to Athletes With Disabilities on an individualized and event by event basis.
Friends and family members are allowed inside SunTrust Park at the Chophouse Gate to cheer participants on at that finish line. Spectators will be directed to specific sections by SunTrust Park employees. Spectators are asked to stay within this designated area. Spectators are not allowed on to the field.
The spectator area is also where parents of those participating in the One Mile Fun Run can meet up with their child.
Volunteer with Us
Interested in giving back to the sport of running? Come volunteer with us! To learn more, please contact [email protected].
Become a Member
Did you know as a member of Atlanta Track Club you receive a discount on all events (except AJC Peachtree Road Race). Join today to begin receiving discounts and the many other benefits of membership!