Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
Join Atlanta Track Club, in partnership with the South Fulton Running Partners, for the third stop on the 2018 Grand Prix Series presented by Piedmont Healthcare for the Southside 12K. In its inaugural year, the Southside 12K will start and finish at Wolf Creek Amphitheater.
Atlanta Track Club events are held rain or shine. However, the threat of lightning or other severe weather in the vicinity of the event may result in a delay or cancellation. For full details on our event policies, including weather, refunds and cancellations, click here.
Date & Time
February 17, 8:00 a.m.
- 12K (ages 13 & older)
Event Day Schedule
- 6:30 a.m. Number pick-up/event day registration opens
- 7:30 a.m. Deadline to register, be timed & in results
- 8:00 a.m. 12K start
- 8:15 a.m. Start line closes
- 9:15 a.m. Awards ceremony
- 10:25 a.m. Course closes
Race Day Registration
- Cost: Free for members; $10 for nonmembers; $5 for high school students; cash or credit card only (unless event sells out)
- Deadline to register and be timed: 7:30 a.m.
Timing & Results
Unofficial results available online the afternoon of the event. Results are made official approximately two weeks after the event, after all inquires have been processed.
Your timing device for this event is the Chronotrack single use B-tag. In order to receive an accurate time, please confirm your bib is...
- Clearly visible on the front of the torso
- Unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Pinned in all four corners
- Not covered (jackets, fuel belts, etc.)
Atlanta Track Club is a member organization of both the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) & USA Track & Field (USATF) and adheres to the guidelines and rules of competition in the events Atlanta Track Club conducts & provides.
Course time limit:
- 12K: 2 hours and 6 minutes (17 minute/mile pace).
Any participant still on the course after the course limit will be asked to move to the sidewalk adn will not have event services available.
For the safety and enjoyment of all participants, no headphones, pets, or wheeled conveyances of any kind, including baby joggers/strollers, roller/inline skates, and bicycles, are permitted on the course.
Wolf Creek Amphitheater, 3025 Merk Rd SW, College Park, GA 30349
12K: Ages 13 & up
FREE parking at the Wolf Creek Amphitheater and surrounding lots.
- Overall male and female (based on gun time)
- Age Grade male and female (based on net time)
- Age Group awards for the top three males and females in each age group (based on net time; 13-14, 15-19, five year increments up to 90+)
The Southside 12K is the third event in the 2018 Atlanta Track Club Grand Prix Series presented by Piedmont Healthcare. For more information on the 2018 Grand Prix Series, please click here. Please note: Your age on December 31, 2018 is used as your base age for Grand Prix scoring. For example, if you are currently 34 years old but will be turning 35 in November, your age will appear as 35 in the standing throughout the Grand Prix season.
Volunteer with us
Interested in giving back to the sport of running? Come volunteer with us! To learn more, please email [email protected].
If you have additional questions regarding the event, please email [email protected].
Become A Member
Did you know as a member of Atlanta Track Club you receive a discount on all events (except AJC Peachtree Road Race). Join today to begin receiving discounts and the many other benefits of membership!