2020 SPRING VIRTUAL IN-TRAINING FOR PEACHTREE
2020 Spring Virtual In-Training for Peachtree
New in 2020, the virtual In-Training for Peachtree will feature:
- Certified coaches to guide you every step of the way while keeping you accountable
- Digital learning opportunities on Tuesday evenings at 8:00pm led by Atlanta's running and walking experts
- Additional customized training levels to meet your fitness and experience
- Deals and discounts from running specialty stores and sponsors
- Daily text/email reminders of workouts powered by Final Surge
- Online platforms to build community and camaraderie
While event course limit paces will not be applied to the training program, we recommend that training participants be able to maintain 18 min/mile for at least a mile at the start of training.
Note: This virtual training program does not include guaranteed entry into the AJC Peachtree Road Race.
DATE & TIME
Begins April 25
- $60 Virtual training only
Orientation - online at 8:00 p.m.
At home Saturday training sessions begin
At home mid-week workouts begin
July 2 & 3
Peachtree Health & Fitness Expo
AJC Peachtree Road Race
- Wednesday Workout Locations: Participants can attend any of the Wednesday locations. Please see newsletter for the specific details. Participants should arrive 15 minutes early to warm up and stretch.
- Cheney Stadium, Track, Atlanta, Wednesdays - 6:00 a.m.
- Peachtree Middle School, Track, Dunwoody, Wednesdays, 6:00 p.m.
- Piedmont Park, Active Oval, Wednesdays - 6:00 p.m.
- Swift Cantrell Park, Flag Poles, Kennesaw, Wednesdays - 6:30 p.m.
- Tucker High School, Track, Tucker, Wednesdays - 6:00 p.m.
- More to be added soon!
$60.00 - Virtual training only
- Refund Policy: Virtual training registration is non-refundable* and non-transferable (*Refunds considered for medical reasons only, must be submitted with a physician's letter prior to 4/30/20. $25 processing fee will be retained.)
- This virtual training program does not include guaranteed entry into the 2020 AJC Peachtree Road Race.
We will kickoff the program with an hour long online orientation in which Coach Amy will discuss the program's routines and expectations, explain Final Surge and its benefits, and answer your training questions. Tuesday, April 16 at 8:00pm on Google Meet.
Amy Begley, Atlanta Track Club, Lead Coach - In-Training Programs, Lead Coach - Olympic Development Team, 2008 Olympian - 10,000m Eric Heintz, Atlanta Track Club, Director - High Performance Patrick Peterson, Atlanta Track Club, Olympic Development Team Athlete, Assistant Coach - In-Training Programs, Lead Coach - Youth Programs
BECOME A MEMBER
Did you know as a member of Atlanta Track Club you receive a discount on all events (except AJC Peachtree Road Race). Join today to begin receiving discounts and the many other benefits of membership!