2020 IN-TRAINING FOR PUBLIX ATLANTA HALF MARATHON
2020 In-Training for Publix Atlanta Half Marathon
What level am I?
Level One: This is for people who are just starting to run or walk or returning from injury.
Level Two: This is for people who have participated in races in the past, but are trying to get ready to cover the event distance. Currently running or walking 3-4 days per week.
Level Three: This is for avid runners looking to set a new personal best. Currently running 5-7 days per week.
- To ensure participants are prepared for their half marathon, all registrants must be able to complete 5-6 miles at a maximum 16:00 min/mile by the time of the first group run on 11/16.
Training programs are geared toward adult participants 18 and older. However, participants as young as 16 may participate as long as they are accompanied by a parent and the parent has signed a release acknowledging the risks involved. Both the parent and child would need to be registered for the program.
DATE & TIME
Starts November 16, 2019, 7:30 a.m.
Atlanta Track Club
November 16, 7:30 a.m.
First Saturday group run
November 20, 5:45pm
First Wednesday workout
March 1, 7:00 a.m.
Race Day - 2020 Publix Atlanta Half Marathon
$125.00 - In-Training only
Refund Policy - Training registration is non-refundable* and non-transferable.
*Refunds considered for medical reasons only. Must be submitted with a physician's letter prior to December 16, 2019. $25.00 processing fee will be retained.
- Weekly group runs with opportunity for one-on-one interactions with coaches
- Groups of Run Lead ambassadors running/walking a variety of paces at the Saturday group runs
- Mid-week interval workouts at Piedmont Park
- Online training log powered by Final Surge
- Once you register you will receive an email with instructions to sign up for the online training log.
- The workout plan is personalized to your fitness level
- You will receive daily workout email reminders
- Access to a message board with run leads and the coach
- Weekly training email with training tip video content
- Entry into private Facebook Group
BECOME A MEMBER