2021 BRAVES COUNTRY 5K & DASH PRESENTED BY MIZUNO
2021 Braves Country 5K & Dash presented by Mizuno
Start your morning at Truist Park on Saturday, June 5 with the Braves Country 5K & Dash presented by Mizuno! You'll run through the streets surrounding Truist Park, before heading back to the ballpark to cross the finish line on the field!
This is a family friendly event that offers kids an opportunity to participate in the Dash (ages 7 & under). Dash participants will receive a short-sleeved Mizuno shirt. All skill levels are welcome and we can't wait to see you at the ballpark!
5K registration (ages 8+) includes an Atlanta Braves game ticket and a short-sleeve Mizuno shirt. Participants will also have the option to purchase additional game tickets at a discounted rate for family and friends to join you at the Braves game. A limited number of tickets are available for each game, so register early to secure your preferred date. Choose from:
- Saturday, June 5 vs. the LA Dodgers
- Sunday, June 6 vs. LA Dodgers
- Friday, June 18 vs. St. Louis Cardinals
Participants can choose tickets in the Home Run Porch section for $49.00 or Grandstand Reserve seats for $39.00.
MLB trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of Major League Baseball. Visit MLB.com
Join Atlanta Track Club or renew your membership to get the lowest price on this event. 2021 Atlanta Track Club memberships must be active for the member price to apply to 2021 events and programs. Click here to join or renew
Date & Time
- Saturday, June 5, 2021, 7:00 a.m.
- 5K & Dash (ages 7 & under)
- Short-sleeve Mizuno shirt
- Ticket to a select Braves game (5K only)
- FREE parking for Braves Country 5K
- Home Run Porch Ticket Package: $49.00
- Grandstand Reserve Ticket Package: $39.00
- Dash: $10.00
- $15.00 on race day
Registration Cut-Off Date
- Wednesday, June 2 at 11:59 p.m.
EVENT DAY SCHEDULE
Number pickup opens
5K start line closes
5K course closes
RACE DAY REGISTRATION
Due to COVID-19 there is no race day registration offered. Deadline to register - online through 11:59 p.m., June 4, 2021
Atlanta Track Club intends to hold the Braves Country 5K presented by Mizuno at Truist Park as scheduled on June 5, 2021. If the format of the event moves to virtual ONLY or is cancelled all together, you will be given the option to receive a full refund (less processing fees from registration vendor). If, due to COVD-19, the location of the event has to be changed, refunds will not be provided, but you will be immediately notified via email and social media.
TIMING & RESULTS
Unofficial results available online the afternoon of the event. Results are made official approximately two weeks after the event, after all inquires have been processed.
Your timing device for this event is the Chronotrack single use B-tag. In order to receive an accurate time, please confirm your bib is...
- Clearly visible on the front of the torso
- Unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Pinned in all four corners
- Not covered (jackets, fuel belts, etc.)
Atlanta Track Club is a member organization of both the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) & USA Track & Field (USATF) and adheres to the guidelines and rules of competition in the events Atlanta Track Club conducts & provides.
(2021 course subject to change)
Course time limit:
- 5K: 1 hour and 15 minutes (25 minute per mile pace)
For the safety and enjoyment of all participants, no pets, or wheeled conveyances of any kind, including baby joggers/strollers, roller/inline skates, and bicycles, are permitted on the course. Headphones are strongly discouraged.
COVID SAFETY MEASURES
Atlanta Track Club has adopted specific policies to ensure the safety of all participants, spectators, volunteers and staff. All in attendance are expected to comply with the following policies. Atlanta Track Club reserves the right to ask any attendee to leave the venue should they not comply.
- Mask worn at all times (including warmup) but can be removed while participating in the event but must be put back on immediately after crossing the finish line
- Temperature checks upon entering the venue
- All participants to bring their own hydration on course
- Social distancing of 6 feet practiced throughout the venue
- Complete the Health Screening Questionnaire within 24 hours of attending the event. Be prepared to show e-mail confirmation of completion on your phone at check-in
BECOME A MEMBER
Did you know as a member of Atlanta Track Club you receive a discount on all events (except AJC Peachtree Road Race). Join today to begin receiving discounts and the many other benefits of membership!
logo, company name
logo, company name