2021 DECATUR DEKALB 4 MILER PRESENTED BY AUDI ATLANTA
2021 Decatur DeKalb 4 Miler
Join us for the Decatur DeKalb 4 Miler on August 7, 2021 and race through beautiful Decatur neighborhoods. This event is free to Atlanta Track Club members and only $20 for nonmembers. This is the fifth event in the 2021 Atlanta Track Club Grand Prix Series.
Join Atlanta Track Club or renew your membership to get the lowest price on this event. 2021 Atlanta Track Club memberships must be active for the member price to apply to 2021 events and programs. Click here to join or renew.
Date & Time
- August 7, 7:15 a.m.
- 4 Miler
- Free for Atlanta Track Club members $20 for nonmembers
Registration Cut-Off Date
- August 6, 11:59 p.m.
Race number pickup opens
Start waves continue every 5 minutes
Start line closes
Atlanta Track Club intends to hold the Decatur DeKalb 4 Miler in Decatur as scheduled on 8/7/21. If the format of the event moves to virtual ONLY or is cancelled all together, you will be given the option to receive a full refund (less processing fees from registration vendor). If, due to COVD-19, the location of the event has to be changed, refunds will not be provided, but you will be immediately notified via email and social media.
- Cost: Free for members, $20 for nonmembers
Race Day Registration
- Race day registration is not offered
Timing & Results
Unofficial results available online the afternoon of the event. Results are made official approximately two weeks after the event, after all inquires have been processed.
Your timing device for this event is the Chronotrack single use B-tag. In order to receive an accurate time, please confirm your bib is...
- Clearly visible on the front of the torso
- Unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Pinned in all four corners
- Not covered (jackets, fuel belts, etc.)
Atlanta Track Club is a member organization of both the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) & USA Track & Field (USATF) and adheres to the guidelines and rules of competition in the events Atlanta Track Club conducts & provides.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Based on the guidelines released by the CDC on May 13, 2021, Atlanta Track Club has adopted specific policies to ensure the safety of all participants, volunteers, and staff. Atlanta Track Club reserves the right to ask anyone in attendance to leave the venue should they not comply.
- Attendees who have received the COVID-19 vaccination will not be required to wear a mask.
- Attendees who are not vaccinated are requested to wear a mask while not running or walking.
- All participants to bring their own hydration on the course.
- Attendees are requested to maintain social distancing throughout the duration of the event.
Become A Member
logo, company name
logo, company name