2021 FALL MIDWEEK MILE & DASH
The Midweek Mile & Dash is a FREE youth event designed for kids ages 14 and under. This event will take place in Piedmont Park's iconic Meadow. Milers will start and finish in the Meadow, and run the beloved paths around the area. Dashers will run their 50 meters in the grassy Meadow. All participants can have fun in the Track & Field Zone while parents learn more about our youth events and youth programming in the information tent.
Participants also have the option to participate VIRTUALLY. Registration for the virtual event includes a printable bib and finisher's certificate.
Atlanta Track Club events are held rain or shine. However, the threat of lightning or other severe weather in the vicinity of the event may result in a delay or cancellation. For full details on our event policies, including weather, refunds and cancellations, click here.
Date & Time
- October 20, 5:30 p.m.
- Piedmont Park Meadow, 1320 Monroe Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30306
- Mile (ages 6 - 14)
- 50 Meter Dash (ages 6 & under)
- Virtual Mile (ages 6 - 14)
- Virtual 50 Meter Dash (ages 6 & under)
- Free and open to the public
Registration Cut-Off Date
- October 19 at 11:59 p.m.
Event Day Schedule
*Timeslots/waves were chosen by participants in the registration process
Race number pickup/Track & Field Zone opens
*Dash waves begin & continue every 10 minutes
*Mile waves begin & continue every 10 minutes
Final waves begin/Start lines close
Timing & Results
The timing device for this event is the Chronotrack single use B-tag. In order to receive an accurate time, please confirm your child's bib is...
- Clearly visible on the front of the torso
- Unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Pinned in all four corners
- Not covered (jackets, fuel belts, etc.)
- If you do not wish to have your child timed, you may peel off the timing device or simply bend it several times.
Atlanta Track Club is a member organization of both the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) & USA Track & Field (USATF) and adheres to the guidelines and rules of competition in the events Atlanta Track Club conducts & provides.
Race Day Registration
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, there is no race day registration offered. The online registration deadline is Tuesday, October 19 at 11:59 p.m.
The Midweek Mile & Dash will take place in Piedmont Park's iconic Meadow. Milers will start and finish in the Meadow, and run the beloved paths around the area. Dashers will run their 50 meters in the grassy Meadow.
Based on the guidelines released by the CDC on May 13, 2021, Atlanta Track Club has adopted specific policies to ensure the safety of all participants, volunteers, and staff. Atlanta Track Club reserves the right to ask anyone in attendance to leave the venue should they not comply.
- Attendees who have received the COVID-19 vaccination will not be required to wear a mask.
- Attendees who are not vaccinated are requested to wear a mask while not running or walking.
- All participants to bring their own hydration on the course.
- Attendees are requested to maintain social distancing throughout the duration of the event.
With the recent rise in cases due to the Delta variant, we ask all attendees to consider taking additional steps to ensure their safety and the safety of those around them. This includes but is not limited to wearing a mask regardless of vaccination status and practicing social distancing. Out of an abundance of caution, Atlanta Track Club staff will wear masks during this event.
Become a Member
Did you know as a member of Atlanta Track Club you receive a discount on all Atlanta Track Club events? Join today to begin receiving discounts and be a part of Running City USA.