Training for your first AJC Peachtree Road Race or looking to improve your 10K finish time?Â Look no further than the In-Training for Peachtree 10K training program presented by Publix. The 11-week training program, organized by the Atlanta Track Club is a great way for novice and intermediate runners to train for Peachtree in a fun, group setting. The weekly training sessions take place on Saturday mornings beginning April 27 at various Publix locations throughout the metro Atlanta area, so register for the one that works best for works best for you!
Click Here to view our Rules of the Road
The In-Training for Peachtree program is an 11-week training program that will begin Saturday April 27 at 12 locations across metro Atlanta:
- Acworth Publix at Brookstone Village - 1727 Mars Hill Rd Acworth, Ga. 30101
- Alpharetta Publix at Alpharetta - 11800 Haynes Bridge Rd. Suite Alpharetta, Ga 30009
- Atlantic Station Publix at Atlantic Station - 1380 Atlantic Dr Atlanta, Ga 30363
- Atlanta / Decatur Emory Commons - 2155 North Decatur Rd. Decatur, GA 30033
- Brookhaven Town Brookhaven - 104 Town Boulevard, Suite A100 â€¢ Atlanta, Ga. 30319
- Buckhead/Chastain Chastain Square - 4279 Roswell Rd â€¢ Atlanta, Ga. 30342
- Lawrenceville The Shops at Huntcrest - 1030 Old Peachtree Rd â€¢ Lawrenceville, Ga 30043
- Marietta Woodlawn Point Shopping Center - 1100 Johnson Ferry Rd â€¢ Marietta, Ga. 30068
- Midtown Publix at Ansley Mall - 1544 Piedmont Rd. Atlanta, Ga. 30324
- Peachtree City - Wilshire Pavilion - 1200 Georgia 74 S Ste 20, Peachtree City, GA 30269
- Sandy Springs Abernathy Square Shopping Center - 6615 Roswell Rd Sandy Springs, Ga. 30328
- Suwanee McGinnis Crossing - 1000 Peachtree Industrial Blvd Suwanee, Ga 30024
Tuesday night group runs will begin April 30 at one training location:
- Road Runner Sports Atlanta-Buckhead - 3756 Roswell Rd NE #16, Atlanta, GA 30342
In-Training for Peachtree Features:
- Saturday group runs at 7:30 a.m.
- 3, 4 informational seminars on shoes, nutrition and more
- In-Training for Peachtree, Reebok performance shirt for all participants
- Weekly email training tips
- Detailed training schedule
Note: This training program DOES NOT include entry into the 2013 AJC Peachtree Road Race.