Welcome to Westside Park 5K
Atlanta Track Club is proud to partner with the Atlanta Beltline Partnership to welcome you to Atlanta's newest park on the westside. This event will highlight Atlanta's newest and largest green space and take you along a tour of the park and surrounding neighborhood.
Date & Time
- October 9, 2021
- Westside Reservoir Park
1660 Johnson Rd. NW Atlanta, GA 30318
- Event T-shirt
$30 through 10/4
$35 through 10/8
Registration closes on 10/8 at 11:59 p.m.
- Butter and Cream ice cream
- Batdorf & Bronson Coffee Roasters coffee
- Atlanta United FC team swag
Race number pickup opens
Start waves continue every 5 minutes
Start line closes
Atlanta Track Club intends to hold the Welcome to Westside Park 5K as scheduled on 10/9/21. If the format of the event moves to virtual ONLY or is cancelled all together, you will be given the option to receive a full refund (less processing fees from registration vendor). If, due to COVD-19, the location of the event has to be changed, refunds will not be provided, but you will be immediately notified via email and social media.
Race Day Registration
- Race day registration is not offered
Timing & Results
Unofficial results available online the afternoon of the event. Results are made official approximately two weeks after the event, after all inquires have been processed.
Your timing device for this event is the Chronotrack single use B-tag. In order to receive an accurate time, please confirm your bib is...
- Clearly visible on the front of the torso
- Unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Pinned in all four corners
- Not covered (jackets, fuel belts, etc.)
Atlanta Track Club is a member organization of both the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) & USA Track & Field (USATF) and adheres to the guidelines and rules of competition in the events Atlanta Track Club conducts & provides.
Course time limit:
- 1 hour and 15 minutes (25:00 min/mile)
For the safety and enjoyment of all participants, no pets, or wheeled conveyances of any kind, including baby joggers/strollers, roller/inline skates, and bicycles, are permitted on the course.
COVID-19 Safety Measures
Based on the guidelines released by the CDC, Atlanta Track Club has adopted specific policies to ensure the safety of all participants, volunteers, and staff. Atlanta Track Club reserves the right to ask anyone in attendance to leave the venue should they not comply.
- Attendees who have received the COVID-19 vaccination will not be required to wear a mask.
- Attendees who are not vaccinated are requested to wear a mask while not running or walking.
- All participants to bring their own hydration on the course.
- Attendees are requested to maintain social distancing throughout the duration of the event.
With the recent rise in cases due to the Delta variant, we ask all attendees to consider taking additional steps to ensure their safety and the safety of those around them. This includes but is not limited to wearing a mask regardless of vaccination status and practicing social distancing. Out of an abundance of caution, Atlanta Track Club staff will wear masks during this event.
Westside Park Images
Become A Member
logo, company name
logo, company name