2018 RESOLUTION RUN
2018 Resolution Run
IMPORTANT PARKING INFORMATION FOR RACE DAY:
- MARTA or a ride share, such as Lyft, is highly encouraged as parking limitations exist as follows:
- One Mile & 50m Dash participants - DO NOT PARK in the Sage Parking Deck as as you will be unable to exit until after 11:00 a.m.
- Sage Parking Deck
- $5 CASH ONLY
- NO EXIT between 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. due to overlap with the 5K course
- EXIT ONLY ONTO PIEDMONT AVE from level 5 (Botanical Gardens) between 11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- All gates open at 11:30 a.m.
- Park Tavern (applicable fees apply)
- Grady High School - 8th Street Lot (applicable fees apply)
- Street Parking
Toe the first start line of 2018 with Atlanta Track Club at the Resolution Run. This event features a 5K, One Mile and 50m Dash, and is a great way to get the entire family moving. With a start/finish line conveniently located in Piedmont park, this event is easy to access. The Resolution Run is the best way to get your 2018 off to a healthy start!
Atlanta Track Club events are held rain or shine. However, the threat of lightning or other severe weather in the vicinity of the event may result in a delay or cancellation. For full details on our event policies, including weather, refunds and cancellations, click here.
Date & Time
- January 1, 2018
- Piedmont Park - 10th & Charles Allen entrance
- 5K (ages 8 & older)
- One Mile (ages 6 & older)
- 50m Dash (ages 6 & under)
- Long sleeve Mizuno shirt
- One Mile & 50m Dash:
- finisher's medal (ages 14 & under)
- $20 through 11/30/17
- $25 through 12/15/17
- $35 through 12/31/17
- $40 race day
- One Mile:
- FREE ages 6 - 14
- $10 ages 14+ through 12/28/17
- $10 race day
- 50m Dash:
- FREE through 12/28/17
- FREE race day
EVENT DAY SCHEDULE
Number pick-up/event day registration opens
Member photo near start line
50m Dash start
Deadline to register, be timed & in results
One Mile start
5K start line closes
One Mile awards ceremony
Free Yoga Session with Infinity Yoga
5K awards ceremony
5K course closes
EVENT DAY REGISTRATION
Cost: cash or credit card only (unless event sells out)
- 5K - $40
- One Mile - FREE (ages 6 - 14); $10 (ages 14 & older)
- 50m Dash - FREE
Deadline to register and be timed: 9:30 a.m.
T-shirt sizing and availability cannot be guaranteed for those registering on race day.
TIMING & RESULTS
Unofficial results are available online the afternoon of the event. Results are made official approximately two weeks after the event, after all inquires have been processed.
Your timing device for this event is the Chronotrack single use B-tag. In order to receive an accurate time, please confirm your bib is...
- Clearly visible on the front of the torso
- Unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Pinned in all four corners
- Not covered (jackets, fuel belts, etc.)
Atlanta Track Club is a member organization of both the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) & USA Track & Field (USATF) and adheres to the guidelines and rules of competition in the events Atlanta Track Club conducts & provides.
Course time limit:
- 5K: 1 hour and 15 minutes (25 minute per mile pace)
- One Mile: 30 minutes
For the safety and enjoyment of all participants, no headphones, pets, or wheeled conveyances of any kind, including baby joggers/strollers, roller/inline skates, and bicycles, are permitted on the course.
BECOME A MEMBER
Did you know as a member of Atlanta Track Club you receive a discount on all events (except AJC Peachtree Road Race). Join today to begin receiving discounts and the many other benefits of membership!
Event Sponsors copy