Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
Our spring half marathon training program is a 16-week program that prepares participants for the Publix Atlanta Half Marathon on March 1, 2019. The program is great for all levels of runners/walkers with a goal of completing a half marathon within 3.5 hours. The program will meet at Atlanta Track Club, 201 Armour Drive, Atlanta 30324
What level am I?
Level One: This is for people who are just starting to run or walk or returning from injury
Level Two: This is for people who have participated in races in the past, but are trying to get
ready to cover the event distance. Currently running or walking 3-4 days per week
Level Three: This is for avid runners looking to set a new personal best. Currently running 5-7 days per week.
- To ensure participants are prepared for their half marathon, all registrants must be able to complete 5-6 miles at a maximum 16:00 min/mile by the time of the first group run on 11/16.
Training programs are geared toward adult participants 18 and older. However, participants as young as 16 may participate as long as they are accompanied by a parent and the parent has signed a release acknowledging the risks involved. Both the parent and child would need to be registered for the program.
Date & Time
Starts November 16, 2019, 7:30 a.m.
Atlanta Track Club
- Half Marathon
Registration Cut-Off Date
December 16, 2019 at 11:59 p.m.
- September 2Registration opens
- November 16, 7:30 a.m.First Saturday group run
- November 20, 5:45pmFirst Wednesday workout
- March 1, 7:00 a.m.Race Day - 2020 Publix Atlanta Half Marathon
$125.00 - In-Training only
Refund Policy - Training registration is non-refundable* and non-transferable.
*Refunds considered for medical reasons only. Must be submitted with a physician's letter prior to December 16, 2019. $25.00 processing fee will be retained.
- Paced group runs
- Mid-week interval workouts
- Online training log powered by Final Surge
- Once you register you will receive an email with instructions to sign up for the online training log.
- The workout plan is personalized to your fitness level
- You will receive daily workout email reminders
- Access to a message board with run leads and the coach
- Weekly training email with training tip video content
- Entry into private Facebook Group
- Saturday Locations: 8:00 a.m. - Atlanta Track Club, 201 Armour Drive, Atlanta 30324
- Wednesday Workout: 6:00 p.m. at Piedmont Park, Active Oval
- Registration opens: September 2 and closes on December 16
- Saturday Group Run Schedule:
- 7:30 a.m. - Starts November 16 through February 22
- Midweek Workout Schedule: Wednesdays 6:00 p.m. at Piedmont Park, Active Oval
- Starts November 20 through February 26
Become a Member
Did you know as a member of Atlanta Track Club you receive a discount on all training programs and events. Join today to begin receiving discounts and the many other benefits of membership!