2020 RESOLUTION RUN 5K, MILE & DASH
2020 Resolution Run 5K, Mile & Dash
Atlanta Track Club events are held rain or shine. However, the threat of lightning or other severe weather in the vicinity of the event may result in a delay or cancellation. For full details on our event policies, including weather, refunds and cancellations, click here.
IMPORTANT PARKING INFORMATION FOR RACE DAY:
- MARTA or a ride share, such as Lyft, is highly encouraged as parking limitations exist as follows:
- One Mile & 50m Dash participants - DO NOT PARK in the Sage Parking Deck as you will be unable to exit until after 11:00 a.m.
Sage Parking Deck
- $5 CASH ONLY
- NO EXIT between 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. due to overlap with the 5K course
- EXIT ONLY ONTO PIEDMONT AVE from level 5 (Botanical Gardens) between 11:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- All gates open at 11:30 a.m.
Park Tavern (applicable fees apply)
Grady High School - 8th Street Lot (applicable fees apply)
DATE & TIME
January 1, 10:00 a.m.
Piedmont Park - 10th & Charles Allen entrance
- 5K (ages 8 & older)
- Mile (ages 6 & older)
- Dash (ages 6 & under)
- Long sleeve Mizuno shirt
- One Mile & 50m Dash:
- Finisher's medal (ages 14 & under)
- $20 through 11/30/18
- $25 through 12/15/18
- $35 through 12/30/18
- $40 through 12/31/18 and race day
- FREE ages 6 - 14
- $10 ages 15+
EVENT DAY SCHEDULE
Number pickup/event day registration opens
Member photo near start line
5K start line closes
Mile awards ceremony
5K awards ceremony
5K course closes
EVENT DAY REGISTRATION
Cost: cash or credit card only (unless event sells out)
- 5K - $45
- Mile - FREE (ages 6 - 14); $10 (ages 15 & older)
- Dash - FREE
Deadline to register and be timed: 9:30 a.m.
T-shirt sizing and availability cannot be guaranteed for those registering on race day.
TIMING & RESULTS
Your timing device for this event is the Chronotrack single use B-tag. In order to receive an accurate time, please confirm your bib is...
- Clearly visible on the front of the torso
- Unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Pinned in all four corners
- Not covered (jackets, fuel belts, etc.)
Atlanta Track Club is a member organization of both the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) & USA Track & Field (USATF) and adheres to the guidelines and rules of competition in the events Atlanta Track Club conducts & provides.