2022 ATLANTA HAWKS FAST BREAK 5K PRESENTED BY SHARECARE
Vouchers are eligible for any Atlanta Hawks home game. However, the games listed below have $20 ticket available for which your voucher would cover the entire cost of your ticket. Please see below for that list of games where the $20 voucher can fully cover a ticket starting 1/1/22.
- Wednesday, January 19 - Atlanta Hawks vs. Minnesota Timberwolves
- Monday, January 24 - Atlanta Hawks vs. Chicago Bulls
- Wednesday, January 26 - Atlanta Hawks vs. Sacramento Kings
- Tuesday, February 1 - Atlanta Hawks vs. Toronto Raptors
- Tuesday, February 8 - Atlanta Hawks vs. Indiana Pacers
- Tuesday, February 15 - Atlanta Hawks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Sunday, March 13 - Atlanta Hawks vs. Indiana Pacers
- Monday, March 14 - Atlanta Hawks vs. Portland Trailblazers
- Wednesday, April 6 - Atlanta Hawks vs. Washington Wizards
Participants will receive a ticketing email roughly one week after registering. The email will contain a unique voucher code and instructions for redemption. The runner's voucher may be applied towards any qualifying game offering a $20 ticket, any other game selected would result in an upcharge.
*Participants can purchase additional tickets upon redemption of runner voucher.
For Atlanta Track Club's current policies concerning COVID-19, click here.
DATE & TIME
April 2, 8:00 a.m.
State Farm Arena, Atlanta
- 5K (ages 8 & older)
- Long-sleeve shirt
- Hat *for the first 1,000 in person registrations
- $20 ticket voucher towards a 2022 Atlanta Hawks home game
- FREE race parking
- $45 through 4/1/22
- $50 on race day
EVENT DAY SCHEDULE
Number pickup/event day registration opens
Deadline to register, be timed & in results
5K start line closes
5K course closes
RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- Cost: $50.00
Free parking is not available for those registering on race day.
T-shirt sizing and availability cannot be guaranteed for those registering on race day.
Atlanta Track Club intends to hold the Fast Break 5K presented by Sharecare at State Farm Arena as scheduled on April 2, 2022. If the format of the event moves to virtual ONLY or is cancelled all together, you will be given the option to receive a full refund (less processing fees from registration vendor). If, due to COVD-19, the location of the event has to be changed, refunds will not be provided, but you will be immediately notified via email and social media.
TIMING & RESULTS
Unofficial results are available online the afternoon of the event. Results are made official approximately two weeks after the event, after all inquires have been processed.
Your timing device for this event is the Chronotrack single use B-tag. In order to receive an accurate time, please confirm your bib is:
- Clearly visible on the front of the torso
- Unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Pinned in all four corners
- Not covered (jackets, fuel belts, etc.)
Atlanta Track Club is a member organization of both the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) & USA Track & Field (USATF) and adheres to the guidelines and rules of competition in the events Atlanta Track Club conducts & provides.
Course time limit:
- 5K: 1 hour and 15 minutes (25 minute per mile pace).
Any participant still on the course after the course time limit is reached will be asked to move to the sidewalk and will not have event services available.For the safety and enjoyment of all participants, no pets, or wheeled conveyances of any kind, including baby joggers/strollers, roller/inline skates, and bicycles, are permitted on the course. Headphones are strongly discouraged.
BECOME A MEMBER
Members of Atlanta Track Club get to participate in 7 free events throughout the year! They also receive discounts on all events and programs as well as guaranteed entry into the Atlanta Journal-Constitution Peachtree Road Race!
a logo with a black background
logo, company name