Updated 9:00 a.m, July 17
Upcoming Events & Programs
Atlanta Track Club has suspended all traditional in person activities through the month of August. See below for a limited, in-person racing opportunity.
Atlanta Track Club Youth activities including Kilometer Kids will follow the guidance of participating school districts.
The following events have been canceled:
- Run! Walk! Go! Thursday Night Run Club
- Club Night at Piedmont Park
- Atlanta's Finest 5K (postponed)
Decatur Dekalb 4 Miler
The Decatur Dekalb 4 Miler will be held as a virtual race as part of the Grand Prix Series presented by Piedmont Healthcare. Registration is free and is available here. The virtual race will take place August 27 - August 30.
In-Training for Fall Marathons, Half Marathons
All In-Training programs will be held virtually until further notice.
In-Training for Fall Marathon registration can be found here.
In-Training for Fall Half Marathon registration can be found here.
Atlanta's Finest 5K
This race has been postponed and all registered participants will be refunded.
Braves Country 5K presented by Mizuno
The Braves Country 5K presented by Mizuno has been postponed and a new date has not been determined.
Atlanta Hawks Fast Break 5K presented by Sharecare
Hope to have information so that we can remove the reference to possibly holding another event later in the year. At this time, we do not have any updates on the new date and refunds have been issued to all registered participants. However, we are still looking at the possibility of holding this event before the end of this calendar year. Atlanta Track Club will continue to provide updates as they become available.
AJC Peachtree Road Race
- The 51st Running of the Peachtree will take place on Thursday, November 26, replacing the Invesco QQQ Thanksgiving Day Half Marathon, 5K, Mile & Dash.
- All confirmed participants will have the option to participate on Thursday, November 26, complete the race virtually, move their entry to 2021 at no charge, transfer to a new participant, donate their registration fee to Atlanta Track Club's community initiatives or receive a refund.
- Those who would like to change their registration status should log into their ChronoTrack account. Atlanta Track Club members will log in with the email account and password used during registration in March. Non-members will use the email address they used to register and click "forgot password" and wait for an email with a link to reset password. Changes to registration status must be made by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, May 15. NOTE: Your registration is automatically moved to Thanksgiving Day if you do nothing.
- A second registration period will take place as follows:
August 31 - September 6 - Atlanta Track Club members
September 7 - September 13 (or until the race reaches capacity) - public
- The Club will plan and implement new safety measures at this year's race. These may include but will not be limited to fewer participants on each start line, longer separation between waves, reimagined hydration stations and close collaboration with parking lots owners and MARTA to get people to and from the event.
- The Peachtree Junior will be held on November 27
- The Triple Peach Race Series presented by Mizuno will include the AJC Peachtree Road Race, the PNC Atlanta 10 Miler and the 2021 Publix Atlanta Half Marathon
- A full list of questions and answers about the postponement of the AJC Peachtree Road Race can be found here.
Contacting Atlanta Track Club
Atlanta Track Club's offices at 201 Armour Drive are currently closed but all Atlanta Track Club staff are working remotely. At this time, we are not able to offer opportunities to pick up or exchange items including shirts, medals or awards.
Below are some helpful links regarding Atlanta Track Club:
- Home Page: https://www.atlantatrackclub.org/
- AJC Peachtree Road Race: https://www.atlantatrackclub.org/peachtree
- You can also send us a message on Facebook.