Updated 10:00 a.m., April 1
Contacting Atlanta Track Club
Atlanta Track Club's offices at 201 Armour Drive are currently closed but all Atlanta Track Club staff are working remotely. At this time, we are not able to offer opportunities to pick up or exchange items including shirts, medals or awards.
- If you have questions about AJC Peachtree Road Race registration, please email email@example.com.
- If you have any other questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also send us a message on Facebook.
We are currently receiving a high volume of messages, but please know that Atlanta Track Club staff are monitoring these accounts around the clock and will return your message as soon as possible.
Upcoming Events & Programs
Atlanta Track Club has suspended all in person activities for the months of March & April.
Atlanta Track Club Youth activities including Kilometer Kids will follow the guidance of participating school districts.
The 2020 Northside Hospital Atlanta Women's 5K will be held virtually. Medals and shirts will be mailed to all current registrants. Runners and walkers may still sign up for the event including a new FREE option. Click here for more details.
The following events have been cancelled:
- Tribble Mill Mid-week Mile & Dash - March 25
CPR Training - March 29
- Blackburn Park Mid-week Mile & Dash - April 15
- Jim R. Miller Park Mid-week Mile & Dash - April 28
The following events have been postponed:
- Atlanta Hawks Fast Break 5K presented by Sharecare
- Singleton 4 Miler
New dates for postponed events have not yet been determined.Details will be posted as available.
AJC Peachtree Road Race
- The traditional registration period for the AJC Peachtree Road Race has closed. More than 45,000 participants registered through Atlanta Track Club's lottery, member and portals from March 15 to March 31. While this is short of the normal field size of 60,000, this level of demand in these challenging weeks speaks to people's passion for Atlanta's July 4th tradition. To try and provide certainty in these uncertain times, Atlanta Track Club has accepted all registrants who have applied through its traditional lottery period.
- Atlanta Track Club anticipates offering a second lottery registration period closer to this year's event where a limited number of additional spots may be filled. The rules of the Club's traditional registration process, with members guaranteed and all others as part of the lottery, will remain in place.
- The race is scheduled for Saturday, July 4, 2020.
- Atlanta Track Club is and always has been an organization that focuses on health and wellness. As we plan for the 51st Running of the Peachtree that focus will not change. We continue to monitor the impact of Covid-19 and will remain in touch with local leaders and emergency management officials as the event is evaluated and planned.
- While the Club's no refund policy remains in place for all of its events, it will NOT retain entry fees for the AJC Peachtree Road Race without offering participants consideration and options if the Peachtree is not held in calendar year 2020 as a result of Covid-19. One of these options will include a full refund of registration fees (less the nominal service fee incurred by Chronotrack).
In-Training for Peachtree
- In Training for Peachtree has been changed to a virtual only program in 2020. Anyone who registered for the in-person option will receive a refund. For more details, click here.