Updated 9:30 a.m., May 12
Upcoming Events & Programs
Atlanta Track Club has suspended all in person activities through the month of June.
Atlanta Track Club Youth activities including Kilometer Kids will follow the guidance of participating school districts.
The following events have been cancelled:
- All Comers Track & Field Meet, Week 2 - May 12
- All Comers Track & Field Meet, Week 3 - May 19
- Wingfoot Night of Champions - May 22
- All Comers Track & Field Meet, Week 4 - May 26
- Powerade All Metro Track & Field Banquet - June 3
- All Comers Track & Field Meet, Week 5 -June 9
- All Comers Track & Field Meet, Week 6 - June 16
- Run! Walk! Go! Thursday Night Run Club
- Club Night at Piedmont Park
Singleton 4 Miler
The Singleton 4 Miler which had previously been postponed will take place virtually May 14-May17. Details on how to participate can be found here.
Braves Country 5K presented by Mizuno
The Braves Country 5K presented by Mizuno has been postponed and a new date has not been determined.
We are providing a refund of registration fees which includes the cost of a game ticket to all registered participants.You should receive the refund on the card used to register for the event by the end of this month. Please note that processing fees from our third party registration platform are not included in this refund.
Atlanta Hawks Fast Break 5K presented by Sharecare
At this time, we do not have any updates on the new date. However, we are still looking at the possibility of holding this event before the end of this calendar year. Atlanta Track Club will continue to provide updates as they become available. If you have questions about the event, please email email@example.com. If you have questions about game ticket vouchers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
AJC Peachtree Road Race
- The 51st Running of the Peachtree will take place on Thursday, November 26, replacing the Invesco QQQ Thanksgiving Day Half Marathon, 5K, Mile & Dash.
- All confirmed participants will have the option to participate on Thursday, November 26, complete the race virtually, move their entry to 2021 at no charge, transfer to a new participant, donate their registration fee to Atlanta Track Club's community initiatives or receive a refund.
- Those who would like to change their registration status should log into their ChronoTrack account. Atlanta Track Club members will log in with the email account and password used during registration in March. Non-members will use the email address they used to register and click "forgot password" and wait for an email with a link to reset password. Changes to registration status must be made by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, May 15. NOTE: Your registration is automatically moved to Thanksgiving Day if you do nothing.
- A second registration period will take place as follows:
oAugust 31 - September 6 - Atlanta Track Club members
oSeptember 7 - September 13 (or until the race reaches capacity) - public
- The Club will plan and implement new safety measures at this year's race. These may include but will not be limited to fewer participants on each start line, longer separation between waves, reimagined hydration stations and close collaboration with parking lots owners and MARTA to get people to and from the event.
- The Peachtree Health & Fitness Expo will be held at the Georgia World Congress Center on November 23, 24 and 25.
- The Peachtree Junior will be held on November 27
- The Triple Peach Race Series presented by Mizuno will include the AJC Peachtree Road Race, the PNC Atlanta 10 Miler and the 2021 Publix Atlanta Half Marathon
- In-Training for Peachtree participants will have the option to continue with their current 11- week training cycle or transfer to a virtual training program to be held in the fall.
- A full list of questions and answers about the postponement of the AJC Peachtree Road Race can be found here.
Contacting Atlanta Track Club
Atlanta Track Club's offices at 201 Armour Drive are currently closed but all Atlanta Track Club staff are working remotely. At this time, we are not able to offer opportunities to pick up or exchange items including shirts, medals or awards.
to the announcement regarding the AJC Peachtree Road Race, we are experiencing
a high volume of phone calls and emails and will be responding in the order
received. We are committed to responding within 48 hours, so please do
not attempt to contact multiple people within the office as this will only
serve to slow down response times.
Below are some helpful links regarding Atlanta Track Club:
- Home Page: https://www.atlantatrackclub.org/
- AJC Peachtree Road Race: https://www.atlantatrackclub.org/peachtree
- COVID-19: https://www.atlantatrackclub.org/news/atlanta-track-club-statement-on-covid-19
- You can also send us a message on Facebook.