Updated March 7, 2023
Atlanta Track Club continues to monitor guidance from the CDC on COVID-19 prevention and safety measures. At this time, we are taking the following steps to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 at Club events and programs.
- Atlanta Track Club requests all participants with symptoms or exposure to someone with COVID-19, regardless of vaccination status, consider not attending events or programs
- There is no proof of vaccination or negative test required to participate in Atlanta Track Club events
- Participants are not expected to wear a mask at outdoor events and programs
- All participants are allowed to bring their own hydration on course in approved hydration devices
- Atlanta Track Club asks all attendees to consider taking additional steps to ensure their safety and the safety of those around them. These include getting fully vaccinated and boosted, and cancelling their plans to participate if they have been exposed to someone who has been confirmed with or symptomatic with COVID