Updated 8:30 a.m, July 2
Upcoming Events & Programs
Atlanta Track Club has suspended all traditional in person activities through the month of July. See below for a limited, in-person racing opportunity.
Atlanta Track Club Youth activities including Kilometer Kids will follow the guidance of participating school districts.
The following events have been cancelled:
- Run! Walk!
Go! Thursday Night Run Club
- Club Night at Piedmont Park
Publix Summer Series:
Atlanta Track Club is bringing racing back with the Publix Summer Series! Featuring a Mile, 5K and 8K in a touchless race experience, the Publix Summer Series is a unique, responsible return to racing at three carefully laid out locations. With just 500 spots available for the series - taking place on three consecutive weekends - runners and walkers will register for specific start times spread out over a four hour racing period. Race bibs and swag will be delivered to your home ahead of the first race date. And if you're not ready to race in person just yet, take on the virtual edition of the series.
For dates, locations and to register, click here.
Braves Country 5K presented by
The Braves Country 5K presented by Mizuno has been postponed and a new date has not been determined.
We are providing a refund of registration fees which includes the cost of a game ticket to all registered participants.You should receive the refund on the card used to register for the event by the end of this month. Please note that processing fees from our third party registration platform are not included in this refund.
Atlanta Hawks Fast Break 5K presented by Sharecare
At this time, we do not have any updates on the new date and refunds have been issued to all registered participants. However, we are still looking at the possibility of holding this event before the end of this calendar year. Atlanta Track Club will continue to provide updates as they become available.
AJC Peachtree Road Race
- The 51st Running of the Peachtree will take place on Thursday, November 26, replacing the Invesco QQQ Thanksgiving Day Half Marathon, 5K, Mile & Dash.
- All confirmed participants will have the option to participate on Thursday, November 26, complete the race virtually, move their entry to 2021 at no charge, transfer to a new participant, donate their registration fee to Atlanta Track Club's community initiatives or receive a refund.
- Those who would like to change their registration status should log into their ChronoTrack account. Atlanta Track Club members will log in with the email account and password used during registration in March. Non-members will use the email address they used to register and click "forgot password" and wait for an email with a link to reset password. Changes to registration status must be made by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, May 15. NOTE: Your registration is automatically moved to Thanksgiving Day if you do nothing.
- A second registration period will take place as follows:
August 31 - September 6 - Atlanta Track Club members
September 7 - September 13 (or until the race reaches capacity) - public
- The Club will plan and implement new safety measures at this year's race. These may include but will not be limited to fewer participants on each start line, longer separation between waves, reimagined hydration stations and close collaboration with parking lots owners and MARTA to get people to and from the event.
- The Peachtree Health & Fitness Expo will be held at the Georgia World Congress Center on November 23, 24 and 25.
- The Peachtree Junior will be held on November 27
- The Triple Peach Race Series presented by Mizuno will include the AJC Peachtree Road Race, the PNC Atlanta 10 Miler and the 2021 Publix Atlanta Half Marathon
- In-Training for Peachtree participants will have the option to continue with their current 11- week training cycle or transfer to a virtual training program to be held in the fall.
- A full list of questions and answers about the postponement of the AJC Peachtree Road Race can be found here.
Contacting Atlanta Track Club
Atlanta Track Club's offices at 201 Armour Drive are currently closed but all Atlanta Track Club staff are working remotely. At this time, we are not able to offer opportunities to pick up or exchange items including shirts, medals or awards.
to the announcement regarding the AJC Peachtree Road Race, we are experiencing
a high volume of phone calls and emails and will be responding in the order
received. We are committed to responding within 48 hours, so please do
not attempt to contact multiple people within the office as this will only
serve to slow down response times.
Below are some helpful links regarding Atlanta Track Club:
- Home Page: https://www.atlantatrackclub.org/
- AJC Peachtree Road Race: https://www.atlantatrackclub.org/peachtree
- COVID-19: https://www.atlantatrackclub.org/news/atlanta-track-club-statement-on-covid-19
- You can also send us a message on Facebook.