2022 USATF Masters 5KM Championships - Publix Atlanta 5K
The 2022 Publix Atlanta 5K serves as the USATF Masters 5 km Championships. A prize purse of $6,000+ will be awarded to eligible runners ages 40 and over. To be included in the USATF Masters 5 km Championship portion of the Publix Atlanta 5K, athletes must register and declare eligibility through USATF.org.
Date & Time
- February 26, 7:30 a.m.
- Downtown Atlanta
- 5K (ages 40 & older)
- Short-sleeve adidas shirt
- $25 through 1/14/21
- $35 through 2/10/21
- $40 through 2/23/21
Registration Cut-Off Date
- February 23 at 11:59 p.m.
EVENT DAY SCHEDULE
Race Number Pickup Opens
USATF Masters 5 km Start
Start Line Closes
5K Course Closes
RACE DAY REGISTRATION
No race day registration is available, but individuals can register online until February 23, 11:59 p.m.
TIMING & RESULTS
Unofficial results are available online the morning of February 26 and will be posted in the event area as soon as the event has concluded. Results are made official 30 minutes after the posting and any protests adjudicated.
Your timing device for this event is the Chronotrack single use B-tag. In order to receive an accurate time, please confirm your bib is...
- Clearly visible on the front of the torso
- Unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Pinned in all four corners
- Not covered (jackets, fuel belts, etc.)
Atlanta Track Club is a member organization of both the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) & USA Track & Field (USATF) and adheres to the guidelines and rules of competition in the events Atlanta Track Club conducts & provides.
Course Maps: Click Here
Course time limit:
- 5K: 1 hour and 15 minutes (25 minute per mile pace)
For the safety and enjoyment of all participants, no pets, or wheeled conveyances of any kind, including baby joggers/strollers, roller/inline skates, and bicycles, are permitted on the course. Headphones are strongly discouraged.
COVID Safety Measures
Based on the guidelines released by the CDC, Atlanta Track Club has adopted specific policies to ensure the safety of all participants, volunteers, and staff. Atlanta Track Club reserves the right to ask anyone in attendance to leave the venue should they not comply.
- Attendees who have received the COVID-19 vaccination will not be required to wear a mask.
- Attendees who are not vaccinated are requested to wear a mask while not running or walking.
- All participants to bring their own hydration on the course.
- Attendees are requested to maintain social distancing throughout the duration of the event.
With the recent rise in cases due to the Delta variant, we ask all attendees to consider taking additional steps to ensure their safety and the safety of those around them. This includes but is not limited to wearing a mask regardless of vaccination status and practicing social distancing. Out of an abundance of caution, Atlanta Track Club staff will wear masks during this event.