2022 Wingfoot XC Classic
Atlanta Track Club returns to Cartersville for the eighth annual Wingfoot XC Classic. This year's races continue with a two day event featuring 3K & 5K races for Youth and High School competitors. The High School Championship races will battle under the lights and through the grassy hills of Cartersville to claim this year's individual and team titles. Registration will open May 19.
For Atlanta Track
Club's current policies concerning COVID-19, click here.
Atlanta Track Club events are held rain or shine. However, the threat of lightning or other severe weather in the vicinity of the event may result in a delay or cancellation. For full details on our event policies, including weather, refunds and cancellations, click here.
DATE & TIME
September 23 & 24
- Teams: Pricing Below
- Individuals: $10, Parking: $10
Registration opens May 19
Team Registration - DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 1, 2022
Registration is a two step process:
- Teams must register using the link above. The registration will ask for participant information, please fill in with school and primary contact information.
- After payment is received, athlete entries can be submitted through Milesplit (High School & Youth)
- To pay by check, use coupon code "Check" at checkout. Invoices will be sent to the registered email beginning late July. Payment deadline: Friday, September 10. Late payments will be subject to a $50 late fee per gender.
Teams with less than 5 runners per gender should register as individuals. Athlete entries will open in August at the beginning of the season.
Individuals & Unattached Runners - DEADLINE SEPTEMBER 1, 2022
- Athletes must register using the link above. This will complete your registration, no additional steps are required.
- To pay by check, use coupon code "Check" at checkout. Invoices will be sent to the registered email beginning late July. Payment deadline: Friday, September 9. Late payments will be subject to a $50 late fee per gender.
Due to NFHS & GHSA regulations, unattached runners may not compete in any high school race. All high school athletes must be registered by a coach and represent their high school in order to compete. Unattached runners ages 7 -14 may only compete in the youth race on Friday night. Individuals may represent their club/school, but will not be scored.
Schedule & Course
Become A Member
Members of Atlanta Track Club get to participate in 7 free events throughout the year! They also receive discounts on all events and programs as well as guaranteed entry into the Atlanta Journal-Constitution Peachtree Road Race!