2023 Atlanta Journal-Constitution Peachtree Road Race Registration
Registration is now closed for the 54th Running of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution Peachtree Road Race.
Start Wave Placement & Time Verification
For those that registered for the Peachtree and submitted a qualifying time, the time verification process of these times has begun. If you have any questions regarding this process, please email email@example.com.
You will be approved as long as your qualifying time was from:
- A 5K or 10K race
- A race that took place from January 1, 2021 to March 11, 2023
- A race that is on a USATF certified course
If you were approved, you will be assigned a Start Wave based on the qualifying time you submitted not your submitted estimated finish time. Wave assignments will begin on Thursday, May 4.
Please note: If you submitted a qualifying time that otherwise would have been denied but the Atlanta Track Club team found that you participated in the 2021 or 2022 Peachtree, you will be approved and assigned a Start Wave based on the Peachtree time found.
You will be denied if your qualifying time was:
- A race distance other than a 5K or 10K
- A race that took place before January 1, 2021 or after March 11, 2023
- A race that is not on a USATF certified course
- A virtual race, a cross country race, a trail race or your run of the day
- A qualifying time submitted with a name that doesn't match your registration
- Image submitted does not display the race name and/or race date
- Unable to be read - example your screenshot of proof was blurry
- Submitted link does not work/is broken
If you were denied, you will receive an email notification with instructions on how to adjust your submitted qualifying time and the timeframe allowed to do so.
Date & Time
- March 8 - June 4, 2023
- Members: $42
- Non-members: $50+
- Prices increase $5 every two weeks
- $200 Kilometer Kids charity number
Registration Cut-Off Date