2023 PUBLIX ATLANTA KIDS MARATHON
The youth portion of Publix Atlanta Marathon Weekend will show kids what it means to be part of a big city marathon. Held on the same weekend as the 2023 Atlanta's Marathon Weekend, this festival of races gives children the chance to get out, get active, and get acquainted with running in Running City USA. We offer many different distances for kids to choose from and be challenged!
Kids can also have some fun in our Track & Field Zone, where they can experience an exciting obstacle course with some Track & Field components. We look forward to seeing you there!
For Atlanta Track Club's current policies concerning COVID-19, click here.
DATE & TIME
February 25, 2023
Centennial Olympic Park, 265 Park Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30313
- 5K (ages 8 and up)
- 3K (ages 7 to 14)
- 50M Dash (ages 14 and under)
- Short sleeve adidas T-shirt
- $30 through 3/28/22
- $35 through 7/16/22
- $40 through 1/15/23
- $45 through 2/24/23
- $50 at Expo
- $20 through 2/24/23
- $25 onsite
- Free with 5K or 3K registry
- $20 through 2/24/23
- $25 onsite
SATURDAY EVENT SCHEDULE
Youth Number Pickup Opens
Track & Field Zone opens
5K (ages 8 & up)
3K (ages 7 to 14)
50M Dash (ages 14 & under)
Track & Field Zone closes
RACE DAY REGISTRATION
Deadline to register - online through 11:59 p.m., February 24, 2023
Race Day Registration: Providing we have not reached race capacity, we will offer registration for the 3K and 50m Dash on race day. There is no race day registration for the 5K.
TIMING & RESULTS
5K and 3K registrants will be timed and unofficial results will be posted Saturday evening. No personal race registration information will be included.
The timing device for this event is the Chronotrack single use B-tag. In order to receive an accurate time, please confirm your child's bib is...
- Clearly visible on the front of the torso
- Unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Pinned in all four corners
- Not covered (jackets, fuel belts, etc.)
- If you do not wish to have your child timed, you may peel off the timing device or simply bend it several times.
Atlanta Track Club is a member organization of both the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) & USA Track & Field (USATF) and adheres to the guidelines and rules of competition the events Atlanta Track Club conducts & provides.
EVENT DAY MAPS AND SAFETY
3K runners will utilize the same start line as the 5K, following the beginning of the 5K course before the U-turn and head back to the finish line in the park. The 3K and 50M Dash will all cross the same finish line as the 5K, Marathon and Half Marathon! Make your way to the Youth Festival Area for fun and guidance.
Safety is our top priority at Publix Atlanta Kids Marathon The following measures are taken for our 3K participants:
- Over 30 course monitor volunteers and police officers to make sure participants stay on track and move safely down the course
- Lead (bicyclist or police motorcycle) and a sweep, ensuring that all participants finish safely
- Secure Child Pickup Area after the finish line, where we will hold your child until you arrive.
For the safety and enjoyment of all participants, parents are not allowed on the 3K course.
Did you know as a member of Atlanta Track Club you receive a discount on all Atlanta Track Club events? Join today to begin receiving discounts and be a part of Running City USA.
logo, company name