ATLANTA – April 7, 2017 – In-Training for Peachtree officially kicks off this weekend. The 12-week program is the official training program of the AJC Peachtree Road Race.
New this year, Big Peach Running Co. is the exclusive run specialty store of In-Training for Peachtree and the AJC Peachtree Road Race. Participants can sign up to train at any of the seven Big Peach Running Co. locations throughout metro Atlanta.
The In-Training for Peachtree kickoff events allow runners and walkers to learn more about the program and meet Coach Amy Begley as well as volunteer run leads. Additionally, there will be a sneak peek of the Mizuno Limited Edition Peachtree Wave Rider 20. On-site registration and pre-orders of the shoe will be available.
The kickoff event schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, April 8 – 10 a.m. – Big Peach Running Co. – Suwanee
- Saturday, April 8 – 1 p.m. – Big Peach Running Co. – Alpharetta
- Sunday, April 9 – 2 p.m. – Big Peach Running Co. – Marietta
- Monday, April 10 – 6 p.m. – Big Peach Running Co. – Kennesaw
- Tuesday, April 11 – 6 p.m. – Big Peach Running Co. – Midtown
- Wednesday, April 12 – 6 p.m. – Big Peach Running Co. – Brookhaven
- Thursday, April 13 – 6 p.m. – Big Peach Running Co. – Decatur
Online registration for In-Training for Peachtree is available through April 30. Program benefits include weekly group runs, mid-week workouts (sessions focus on hill and interval training), customizable training log, a short-sleeve Mizuno shirt and more. Click here to learn more or to register.