Singleton 20K Relay & Grand Prix Awards Finale
Atlanta Track Club is proud to present the first Singleton 20K Relay as the finale of the Grand Prix Series presented by Summit Coffee. This final event will celebrate community and camaraderie as we wrap up the year and get ready for 2023. Members will compete across 20K in teams of four with each member running a 5K. Following the event, member & volunteers can enjoy food and refreshments courtesy of Monday Night Garage as we prepare to celebrate all our volunteers and Grand Prix award winners.
Join us for a fun social event to celebrate an end to the 2022 year!
Date & Time:
- December 3, 2022
- Race Start - 8:30 a.m.
- Grand Prix & Volunteer Awards - 12:00 p.m.
- 933 Lee St SW, Atlanta, GA 30310
- 20K, 4 runners each complete 5K
- 20K, 2 runners each complete 10K alternating
- Team baton
- Beer & food ticket per runner
- Beer & food ticket per All-Star Volunteer
- Free to members: team captain must be a member
- Friday, December 2 at 11:59 p.m.
Number Pick Up Opens
Grand Prix Awards Ceremony
Course time limit:
- 3 hours and 30 minutes (17:00 min/mile, 52:30 5K per runner)
For the safety and enjoyment of all participants, no pets, or wheeled conveyances of any kind, including baby joggers/strollers, roller/inline skates, and bicycles, are permitted on the course.
Cost: Free for Atlanta Track Club members; Team captain must be a member in order to register
- A designated team captain must register and create a team
- Team captain must login to their participant account
- Email invitations to team members from their participant account
- Team members register through the link provided
- Minimum of two people per team
- Mixed teams must include a minimum of 2 females (1 male/1 female, 2 male / 2 female)
Need Help Finding a Team?
Click Here to check out the Facebook Events Page. Start a discussion on the page stating you are looking for a team to run with. There should be plenty of other people on there looking for a team soon as well.
Unofficial results available online the afternoon of the event. Results are made official approximately one week after the event, after all inquires have been processed.
Your timing device for this event is the Chronotrack single use B-tag, it will be placed inside your team baton. The baton must cross the finish line and be handed to the next runner, then cross the official finish time in order to receive a time.
Atlanta Track Club is a member organization of both the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) & USA Track & Field (USATF) and adheres to the guidelines and rules of competition in the events Atlanta Track Club conducts & provides.
Become a Member
Members of Atlanta Track Club get to participate in 7 free events throughout the year! They also receive discounts on all events and programs as well as guaranteed entry into the Atlanta Journal-Constitution Peachtree Road Race!
a red and black logo