2020 NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL ATLANTA WOMEN'S 5K
2020 Northside Hospital Atlanta Women's 5K
The Northside Hospital Atlanta Women's 5K is going virtual!
Here's how to take part:
- Run or walk 5K on your own or with an immediate family member (strollers and pets welcome!) between 5 a.m., Saturday April 11 and 5 p.m. Sunday, April 12.
- Following your run or walk, post on social media using the hashtag #AW5K. We'll use the content to create a recap video to be sent to all participants on Monday, April 13.
- Stay updated via the Facebook event page. Click HERE.
Paid option: Receive shirt and medal, virtual bib, communications and be a part of our community from a safe social distance.
FREE option: Receive virtual bib and join the community from a safe social distance.
Those who registered prior to March 20 will receive shirt and medal, virtual bib, communications and be a part of our community from a safe social distance.
CLICK HERE for Welcome Email!
Download a blank virtual bib HERE!
DATE & TIME
Saturday April 11 at 5 a.m. to Sunday April 12 at 5 p.m.
REGISTRATION CUT-OFF DATE
Friday April 10 at 11:59 p.m.
- $35 for shirt, medal and virtual bib
- Free for virtual bib
- Short-sleeve women's fit Mizuno performance shirt and medal (paid only)
- 5K (ages 8 & older; Women only)
RACE DAY REGISTRATION
Deadline to register and be timed: 7:30 a.m.
T-shirt sizing and availability cannot be guaranteed for those registering on race day.
TIMING & RESULTS
Your timing device for this event is the Chronotrack single use B-tag. In order to receive an accurate time, please confirm your bib is...
- Clearly visible on the front of the torso
- Unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Pinned in all four corners
- Not covered (jackets, fuel belts, etc.)
Atlanta Track Club is a member organization of both the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) & USA Track & Field (USATF) and adheres to the guidelines and rules of competition in the events Atlanta Track Club conducts & provides.
- 5K: 1 hour and 15 minutes (25 minute per mile pace)
Any participant still on the course after the course time limit is reached will be asked to move to the sidewalk and will not have event services available. For the safety and enjoyment of all participants, no pets, or wheeled conveyances such as baby joggers, strollers, roller/inline skates, and bicycles, are permitted on the course. Headphones are strongly discouraged.
BECOME A MEMBER
Did you know as a member of Atlanta Track Club you receive a discount on all events (except AJC Peachtree Road Race). Join today to begin receiving discounts and the many other benefits of membership!