Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
The Northside Hospital Atlanta Women's 5K is going virtual!
Here's how to take part:
1. Run or walk 5K on your own or with an immediate family
member (strollers and pets welcome!) between 5 a.m.,
Saturday April 11 and 5 p.m. Sunday, April 12.
2. Following your run or walk, post on social media using the hashtag #AW5K. We'll use the content to create a recap video to be sent to all participants on Monday, April 13.
3. Stay updated via the Facebook event page. Click HERE.
Paid option: Receive shirt and medal, virtual bib, communications and be a part of our community from a safe social distance.
FREE option: Receive virtual bib and join the community from a safe social distance.
registered prior to March 20 will receive shirt and medal, virtual bib,
communications and be a part of our community from a safe social distance.
CLICK HERE for Welcome Email!
Download a blank virtual bib HERE!
Date & Time
Saturday April 11 at 5 a.m. to Sunday April 12 at 5 p.m.
- 5K (ages 8 & older; Women only)
- Short-sleeve women's fit Mizuno performance shirt and medal (paid only)
- $35 for shirt
- medal and virtual bib
- Free for virtual bib
Registration Cut-Off Date
Friday April 10 at 11:59 p.m.
Become A Member
Did you know as a member of Atlanta Track Club you receive a discount on all events (except AJC Peachtree Road Race). Join today to begin receiving discounts and the many other benefits of membership!