2021 ROAD TO GOLD
2021 Road to Gold
Celebrate the legacy of the 2020 U.S. Olympic Marathon - Team Trials and enjoy another chance for Olympic fans, runners and walkers of all abilities to run on the Trials course. This event will give every runner and walker in Atlanta and beyond the unique opportunity chase their "gold" on the same streets that gave six Americans their ticket to Tokyo.
Atlanta Track Club events are held rain or shine. However, the threat of lightning or other severe weather in the vicinity of the event may result in a delay or cancellation. For full details on our event policies, including weather, refunds and cancellations, click here.
Date & Time
- July 24, 6:45 a.m.
- Downtown Atlanta
- 4 Miles
- Medal + Commemorative Shirt
- Road to Gold:
- $40 through 5/31/21
- $50 through 7/23/21
- $60 Race Day
Registration Cut-Off Date
- July 23, 2021 at 11:59 pm
EVERY DAY REGISTRATION
Due to COVID-19, no race day registration
Deadline to register - online through 11:59 p.m., July 23, 2021
Atlanta Track Club intends to hold the Road to Gold as scheduled on July 24, 2021. If the format of the event moves to virtual ONLY or is canceled all together, you will be given the option to receive a full refund (less processing fees from registration vendor). If, due to COVD-19, the location of the event has to be changed, refunds will not be provided, but you will be immediately notified via email and social media.
TIMING & RESULTS
Unofficial results are available online the afternoon of the event. Results are made official approximately two weeks after the event, after all inquires have been processed.
Your timing device for this event is the Chronotrack single use B-tag. In order to receive an accurate time, please confirm your bib is...
- Clearly visible on the front of the torso
- Unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Pinned in all four corners
- Not covered (jackets, fuel belts, etc.)
Atlanta Track Club is a member organization of both the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) & USA Track & Field (USATF) and adheres to the guidelines and rules of competition in the events Atlanta Track Club conducts & provides.
COVID SAFETY MEASURES
Atlanta Track Club has adopted specific policies to ensure the safety of all participants, spectators, volunteers and staff. All in attendance are expected to comply with the following policies. Atlanta Track Club reserves the right to ask any attendee to leave the venue should they not comply.
- Mask worn at all times (including warmup) but can be removed while participating in the event but must be put back on immediately after crossing the finish line
- Temperature checks upon entering the venue
- All participants to bring their own hydration on course
- Social distancing of 6 feet practiced throughout the venue
- Complete the Health Screening Questionnaire within 24 hours of attending the event. Be prepared to show e-mail confirmation of completion on your phone at check-in
EVENT DAY SCHEDULE
Parking lots open
Number pickup open
Start waves continue every 5 minutes
Last wave begins
Start line closes
Finish line closes
BECOME A MEMBER
Did you know as a member of Atlanta Track Club you receive a discount on all events (except AJC Peachtree Road Race). Join today to begin receiving discounts and the many other benefits of membership!