Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
AJC Peachtree Road Race Virtual Goody Bag
In order to help reduce unnecessary waste from plastic bags and paper, the AJC Peachtree Road Race utilizes a digital goody bag program. How does it work?
- Our 60,000 AJC Peachtree Road Race participants receive a welcome invitation email with a link to visit their goody bag a few days prior to the event.
- Participants can act immediately or save offers for later - which they can use until the offer expiration date passes.
- Participants receive a reminder email to use the offers they have saved in their goody bag.
- A few days after the event, all 60,000 participants receive a final invitation email with a link to visit their goody bag.
Virtual goody bags keep our event more eco-friendly while also providing sponsors and businesses a more effective way to reach race participants. An example of last year's Virtual Goody Bag is below.
How does the AJC Peachtree Road Race Virtual Goody Bag Perform?
- 52% of our 60,000 event participants visited their virtual goody bag in 2018. This open rate is 2-3x typical email campaigns.
- A total of 74,000+ bag views were recorded during the 10 day open period for the 2018 AJC Peachtree Road Race Virtual Goody Bag.
2019 Virtual goody bag insert pricing: $1,200.*
*Companies exhibiting at the Peachtree Health & Fitness Expo are eligible to purchase a virtual good bag insert for only $500.
For more information on our 2019 AJC Peachtree Road Race Virtual Goody Bag program, please contact Justin Gaymon at [email protected]