Chastain Park - Hilltop Fields (off Chastain Memorial Parkway), Atlanta, GA 30342
Participant Information E-Mail
CLICK HERE for Participant Information E-Mail
Overall awards are based on gun time and overall winners are not eligible for age group awards. Age grade and group awards are based on net time.
- Overall Male and Female
- Age Grade Male and Female
- Age Group Awards for the top three men and women in each age group (10 & under, 11-14, 15-19, five-year increments up to 80+)
Parking is available in the following locations; however, we highly recommend carpooling.
- Chastain Park Amphitheater Red Lot - Powers Ferry Road
- Chastain Park Amphitheater Blue Lots - Stella Drive and Chastain Memorial Parkway
- Street Parking - West Wieuca Rd NW
- Parking Lot at Horseradish Grill - 4320 Powers Ferry Road NW, Atlanta, GA 30342
- NO PARKING available at Galloway School
Athletes With Disabilites
In order to serve all our athletes, Atlanta Track Club offers opportunities for Athletes With Disabilites (AWD). If you are an AWD and interested in participating in 680 the Fan Tailgate 5K, please e-mail [email protected] to discuss what reasonable accomodations can be made based on your specific needs. Atlanta Track Club officials will provide reasonable accommodation to Athletes With Disabilites on an individualized and event by event basis.
The 680 the Fan Tailgate 5K is the seventh event in the 2018 Atlanta Track Club Grand Prix Series presented by Piedmont Healthcare. For more information on the 2018 Grand Prix Series, please click here. Please note: Your age on December 31, 2018 is used as your base age for Grand Prix scoring. For example, if you are currently 34 years old but will be turning 35 in November, your age will appear as 35 in the standing throughout the Grand Prix season.
Volunteer with Us
Interested in giving back to the sport of running? Come volunteer with us! To learn more, please contact [email protected].
If you have additional questions regarding the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.