Atlanta Track Club's Elite Teams help competitive athletes of all ages realize their athletic goals. By elevating the visibility, impact and effectiveness of the Club's top athletes, the Elite Teams help the organization act on its mission of impacting health and wellness in Atlanta through running and walking.
The objective and purpose of the Atlanta Track Club Elite are to:
- Promote competitive distance running and track and field at the Olympic, Open and Masters levels.
- Promote active support of and participation in Atlanta Track Club
- Increase the visibility of Atlanta Track Club at local, regional and national levels
- Support team members in achieving their running-related goals through team participation and being part of an enclave
- Share knowledge and experience with the running community at large