Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us at this year's Atlanta Journal-Constitution Peachtree Road Race! We are so happy to be back, and hope you will share in the fun with us. With two days of the Health & Fitness Expo , and Microsoft Peachtree Junior , July 3 and Peachtree Road Race, July 4. We have many exciting opportunities for you! Be sure to invite your family and friends to join you as a volunteer.
For any questions, please feel free to contact the Volunteer Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Based on the recent CDC updates, we have amended the guidelines as follows:
- Atlanta Track Club requests all volunteers with symptoms or exposure to someone with COVID-19, regardless of vaccination status, consider not attending events or programs
- There is no proof of vaccination or negative test required to participate in Atlanta Track Club events
- Volunteers are not expected to wear a mask at outdoor events and programs
- All volunteers are encouraged to wear a mask while indoors at number pickups or expos
- All volunteers are encouraged to bring their own hydration on course
- Volunteers are requested to maintain social distancing and avoid physical contact throughout the duration of the event
- Atlanta Track Club asks all volunteers to consider taking additional steps to ensure their safety and the safety of those around them. These include getting fully vaccinated and boosted, and cancelling their plans to participate if they have been exposed to someone who has been confirmed with or symptomatic with COVID