Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Atlanta Track Club for fresh articles!
Atlanta Track Club, through its Official Charity Partner Program, is proud to combine a passion for running/walking with important community philanthropic initiatives. The Official Charity Partner Program will afford eligible 501c3 non-profit organizations in Georgia the ability to raise awareness and funds in support of their charitable cause(s).
In 2021, The AJC Peachtree Road Race, to be held July 3-4, will serve as the Official Charity Partner Program race. Up to 10 Official Charity Partners will be selected to raise funds for up to 500 charity entries. Partners can request a minimum of five (5) up to 120 entries to raise funds. The entry fee is $45, per entry, and the individual fundraising minimum is $1000 (organization can set higher minimums).
Official Charity Partner Program Eligibility Criteria:
- Organization must be a registered 501c3 non-profit and must have a local chapter in Georgia, if a national or global organization
- Organization that supports work in the area of: Animal welfare, environment, healthcare/medicine/research, health/fitness/wellness, homelessness and social justice/equity/access
- Organization must have a dedicated staff member to handle all communication associated with race deadlines, rules and policies, setting up its fundraising plan, fundraising page and managing all of its participant support
- Organization agrees to provide training support (can be in the form of a plan or program) for its participants
- Organization must be able to provide a STRIPE account to support donations received
- As an Official Charity Partner, you must establish a means for your runners/walkers to raise funds online and track their individual progress toward the fundraising pledge.
Atlanta Track Club's official online fundraising partner is haku. For more information on haku, please go to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application submission is closed. Official Charity Partners will be announced the March 15. Please direct all questions to Kendyl Moss, Director of Community Relations and Development at email@example.com.