2021 FALL MIDWEEK MILE & DASH
The Midweek Mile & Dash is a FREE youth event is designed for kids ages 14 and under. Children ages 6 to 14 may run the timed mile, and children 6 and under can run the dash, which is approximately 50 meters. This event will take place at Tribble Mill Park and will start/finish in the Ozora Meadow, near the Holly Pavilion.
Participants also have the option to participate VIRTUALLY! The free mile & dash are a fun way to get kids active and fit. Registration for the virtual event includes a printable bib and finisher's certificate. Complete the mile or dash (we suggest 50 meters, or 164 ft.) anytime between Tuesday, September 21 at 5:00 a.m. and Friday, September 24 at 11:59 p.m. Results must be submitted by Saturday, September 25 at 12:00 p.m. to appear in the official results.
Atlanta Track Club events are held rain or shine. However, the threat of lightning or other severe weather in the vicinity of the event may result in a delay or cancellation. For full details on our event policies, including weather, refunds and cancellations, click here.
Date & Time
- September 22, 5:30 p.m.
- Tribble Mill Park, 2125 Tribble Mill Pkwy SE, Lawrenceville, GA
- Mile (ages 6 - 14)
- 50 Meter Dash (ages 6 & under)
- Virtual Mile (ages 6 - 14)
- Virtual 50 Meter Dash (ages 6 & under)
- Free and open to the public
Registration Cut-Off Date
- September 21 at 11:59 p.m.
Timing & Results
The timing device for this event is the Chronotrack single use B-tag. In order to receive an accurate time, please confirm your child's bib is...
- Clearly visible on the front of the torso
- Unaltered and unmodified (Do not fold or wrinkle)
- Pinned in all four corners
- Not covered (jackets, fuel belts, etc.)
- If you do not wish to have your child timed, you may peel off the timing device or simply bend it several times.
Atlanta Track Club is a member organization of both the Road Runners Club of America (RRCA) & USA Track & Field (USATF) and adheres to the guidelines and rules of competition in the events Atlanta Track Club conducts & provides.
Race Day Registration
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, there is no race day registration offered. The online registration deadline is Tuesday, September 21 at 11:59 p.m.
The Dash course will utilize the large, grassy Ozora Meadow. The timed Mile course will start in the meadow and continue on the multi-use paved path within the park. Volunteers will lead and sweep the mile waves, and course monitors will be stationed along the course for participant safety.
Based on the guidelines released by the CDC on May 13, 2021, Atlanta Track Club has adopted specific policies to ensure the safety of all participants, volunteers, and staff. Atlanta Track Club reserves the right to ask anyone in attendance to leave the venue should they not comply.
- Attendees who have received the COVID-19 vaccination will not be required to wear a mask.
- Attendees who are not vaccinated are requested to wear a mask while not running or walking.
- All participants to bring their own hydration on the course.
- Attendees are requested to maintain social distancing throughout the duration of the event.
With the recent rise in cases due to the Delta variant, we ask all attendees to consider taking additional steps to ensure their safety and the safety of those around them. This includes but is not limited to wearing a mask regardless of vaccination status and practicing social distancing. Out of an abundance of caution, Atlanta Track Club staff will wear masks during this event.
Become a Member
Did you know as a member of Atlanta Track Club you receive a discount on all Atlanta Track Club events? Join today to begin receiving discounts and be a part of Running City USA.