Atlanta Track Club is proud to support local high school athletes through the following initiatives:
- The Atlanta Track Club All-Metro Cross Country Team and Banquet
- The Atlanta Track Club All-Metro Track and Field Team and Banquet
- Sponsor of Team Georgia at Footlocker Cross Country Regional
- College scholarships, nomination deadline for 2015 scholarships will be February 1, 2015.
Each year at the All-Metro Track and Field Awards Banquet in the spring, Atlanta Track Club Foundation grants college scholarships to a female and male Metro Atlanta High School Senior who excelled in running during their high school career. Nominations can only be made by high school coaches.
2015 Patty Foell Scholarship -The Atlanta Track Club Foundation will be granting a $2,500 college scholarship to a Female Metro Atlanta High School Senior graduating in 2015. The scholarship is in memory of Patty Foell. download application
2015 Hawthorne Wesley Scholarship -Started in honor of the Atlanta Track Club’s 50th Anniversary, we will be granting a $2,500 college scholarship to a Male Metro Atlanta High School Senior graduating in 2015. The scholarship is named in honor of founding member Hawthorne Wesley, and his dedication to high school running. download application
You can make nominations for this scholarship through February 1, 2015. Download the 2015 application here. You can apply by emailing Elizabeth Unislawski or in writing to Elizabeth at the Atlanta Track Club Foundation, 3097 East Shadowlawn Avenue, Atlanta, GA 30305.
Save the Date
- The 2015 Atlanta Track Club All-Metro Track and Field Team and Banquet will be held on Wednesday, June 3, 2015 (location pending)